Government Grants / Cancellation of membership

I signed up for a 10 day trial of this program with the understanding that I can cancel at anytime via email or phone. When you call you get a recording and the email doesn't go through. I am trying to cancel before my account is charged the 59.95 monthly fee, however, I am not having much success.

Comments

• Dp
      8th of Jul, 2008
    3225 nottingham circle
    Cleveland
    Tennessee
    Phone: 423-478-5134

you have been taking money out of my account without my permission I want my money put back or I will get my attorney involved I think thats is bad for you all to do this to anybody.so someone better give me a call and i dont
    pick it up leave a message for me to call you back

diann penley

• Ci
      30th of Jul, 2008
    Government Grants - Taking money out of my account without authorization.
    Grant Membership:DBA My cat
    Phone: 1-888-433-4096

This company has taken several $19.99 checks out of my account without my permission. This is not acceptable, and has caused my account to be insufficient. They need to put this money back into my account ASAP. If this is not done soon, my attorney will be handling this situation.

• Bo
      11th of Aug, 2008
    Government Grant Membership:dba My Catalog - Taking money out of my account without authorization.
    Government Grant Membership
    New York
    consumerBill.com

You are taking money from a account that is not mine you are taking from my mothers account and that is fraud so stop it. If you have any question please call 716-258-8527 and talk to my mother and she will tell you it was not authorized for you to take it from the account and i dont get the stupid catalog so stop taking money or ill get you for fraud thanks.

• Al
      14th of Aug, 2008

this is ###. the same thing happened to me yesterday and worse it cleared in not only my account but also my fathers.

• Tr
      20th of Aug, 2008

They took $49.95 out of my accout by e-check today. They have a website www.consumerbill.com, but you won't find any help there. Report it as fraud to your bank. They have a phone number to give your bank to call them directly 702 989 8968 (they will not speak to customers for the "security of your account, " so don't waste your time. Good luck.

• Br
      20th of Aug, 2008

Another 19.95 was taken out of my account. I want this put back into my account asap. I did not give them permission to do this.

21st of Aug, 2008

THIS IS ABSOULTE BULL 49.95 OUT OF MY ACCT FOR NO REASON AND THEN THE BANK GIVES YOU THIS FAKE ### NUMBER TO CALL THESE PEOPLE ARE PROBOBALLY STEALING MILLIONS AND NO ONE DOES ANYTHING?

• My
      28th of Aug, 2008

OMG I am out 49.95. I have been trying to investigate and found all of you that have had the same thing happen. My bank is investigating. In the meantime I am overdrawn, out 49.95 plus 70.00 in NSF fees and there is another echeck for 39.95 from the same "mycatalog DBA" for government grant membership...also with 70.00 in NSF fees.

• Vi
      28th of Aug, 2008

This company printed a fictitious check and submitted it to my bank. They even had the address incorrect. Not sure how they got this information. I reported it to the fraud unit of my bank immediately and we closed my account and reopened another one. I would suggest to all who have been victims to do the same. As far as online bill pay, I discontinued it and now pay by phone. I think this company tracked my account number through my cell phone. Call your bank immediately upon seeing any forged checks.

• Cr
      18th of Sep, 2008

DBA my catalog did the same thing to me it cost me $180 I never had signed up for it and never recieved it and my bank let them put it through My last name was way off and and first name mispelled and wachovia said they didn't need to because they had my account # right! I have been accusing my husband for writing a $19 check and lieing to me about it. They put it into a empty account 4 times then the fifth time finally got the $ and haven't sent me anything! Has anyone figured out to get their $ back?

9th of Mar, 2009

I did not approve $40.00 to be taken out of my account. Please cancel this & return my payment.

• Te
      13th of Mar, 2009
    Government Grants - Unarthorized charges
    www.grantsitenet.com
    grantsitenet.com

I authorized and amount of $2.99 to be deducted from my debit account from these PEOPLE to pay for shipping and handling for a CD on how to apply for a personal government grant, which by the way NEVER CAME! and one week later they attempted to deduct another $39.99 from my account as well. As with the others who have complained about this SCAM sight I did not authorize this action. What can I do about this?

Tesa Wallace
    Tennille Ga.

• Je
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    Government Grants - Billing for unused acct.
    1308 River Ave
    Point Pleasant
    New Jersey
    Phone: 848-219-7570

This account has never been used. I was not under the impression that the credit card I used would be billed every month, or that I even had an account with you, thats why there has been no activity on this account. I want all charges to stop at once and to be credited back on this account all charges because this service was never used or known about.

• Je
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    1308 River Ave
    Point Pleasant
    New Jersey
    Phone: 848-219-7570

I want a return confermation that all charges have stopped and that the money that was taken for this unused account has been returned to the credit card in the Name of Maryrose Hughes. you have my phone number and my return web address: [email protected] Phone #848-219-7570.

• Br
      26th of Jul, 2009
    Government Grants - Scam
    Government Grants Direct

I paid for a service to help me apply for Government Grants. They gave me a login and password to use. The login site is a fake site, it does not exsist. When I called for customer service it was no service and they sated that they do not refund your money. This is a total scam.

• Da
      22nd of Aug, 2009
    Dewey
    Arizona
    Phone: 480/201/9281

You took money out of my account without permission. I am on a fixed income and wouldn't allow you to take money out . I can't afford it and will probably have bad checks if I don't get the money back. PLEASE

• Ho
      20th of Jul, 2010
    fed pack
    fed-pack.com

they ask for $1.98 for membership they took that out of my account and then went right back in my account and took$32.99 more without my permission. i sent them an email but i get no anser, had to cancil my card but i wasnt fast enuff seems to be gone already. thank you robert the rippedoff

• Ta
      16th of Aug, 2010
    Government Grants - Refunds
    Tajuana Davis
    6224 S. Parkshore
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: 773)679-2224

hi, i'm a customs who feel i've been scam by this GRANTS stuff .I think the term & condition should be in big bold print so there's no misunderstaning of what you're getting yourself into. So with that said i'm ask ing for my full refund of $57.60 seeing i did'nt get to use any of it would be great to get my $2.97 back as will i really sorry for any misunderstanding.

15th of Feb, 2011

I am within my 10 day trial period .I am declining your services at this time.If you have charged me the $59.95 and the$19.95 charges you quoted to me, please refund that to my account.
    Marjorie Melton

15th of Feb, 2011

I did not like the fact that you gave me a phone number to contact you, and when I called that number, it sent me to the computer to look it up.