Government Grants avaliable CD / Unauthorized withdrawal of bank funds

1 5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: Las Vegas, NV 89108

They obtained all of my information from a third party and took approximately $150.00 from my account. I never Ordered nor recieved this Grant Guide.

It came to my attention when my bank informed me that my account was overdrawn. I did order a Real Estate kit around the same time and I believe they sold them my information. I was able to track down this company through my bank.

Grant Research Guide's number is [protected], I called and cancelled and asked for a refund because I never ordered this item. I opened a fraud complaint with my bank.

They took my money and have cost me additional bank charges for being overdrawn. In my opinion they have stolen my money. This is an outrage! Please assist me in any manner that you can.

Sincerely, Lisa (Namaste95@aol.com)

or:

New Online Systems Ltd.
P.O. Box 642, Main Street
Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies

Comments

Te
  15th of Nov, 2008

the grant university is a fraud, the won't answer my calls, please help before the wipe me out.

Ri
  1st of Apr, 2009
GOV.GRANTS - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
RICKY HENDERSON
Mullins
South Carolina

I did not give anyone permission to debit my bank. . . I want my money back! Now now now now!

Ma
  20th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

I was also ripped off by this company / scam-artist! I signed up and on day two I called to cancel my account (after reviewing their web site I noticed that it appeared to be put together by a 3 year old with web copy and paste skills).

Anyway, when I called I was put in a voice-mail queue that asked me to keep waiting. After being on hold for over an hour I gave up and did some research. It seems that Mr Pierce is actually from Utah and is hiding behind a mail drop in Nevada. His real contact information is:

Jared Pierce
12152 Gracie View Place
Draper, Utah 84020
piercetribe@hotmail.com

I have had my attorney write a certified letter to this joker asking for a refund on the charges, and if I do not hear back within the time frame described in the letter I will call my credit card company and tell them I want to "Charge Back" every charge from this company (or any of Pierces related online scams). Since it was impossible to cancel my membership before I was billed this is a fraudulent transaction and your card company SHOULD refund your money.

I would also suggest that you do what I did and write the Attorney General of Utah regarding Mr Jared Pierce. Obviously Mr Pierce is hiding from all of the people he has scammed and he needs to be behind prison bars.

or

Office of the Attorney General
PO Box 142320
SLC UT 84114-2320

Some of this fraudsters companies / URLs include:

Grant Crisis
Grant Research Guide
Grant Resource Guide
encryptedprocessing.com (this is usually the page he takes users to in order to process their cards)

Ci
  29th of Jun, 2016

thay tacken my money with out me know it . it make so mad . we all work so hard for our money .we dont need nutts like this tacking our money . we all need to know how to stop this . . u know if thay get a right job and do think right in there life ppl will not have plm like out of nutts like this

Su
  29th of Jun, 2016
gov. grant cd - took money without my knowledge
303swheeling
oregon
Phone: 4196900352

in nov 2008 i recieved a call on a program cd for grant money for2.95 since then my checking account has been deducted 49.50 twice without my knowledge or permission iask you to refund my money as soon as possible sincerely suzan ryan

Ro
  12th of Aug, 2016
GRNTPROG - Random charge

Canceled program 3 months ago because no produc, just a web site. Now a new unauthorized $29.99 withdrawl from bank account. Calls to 866-960-0858 go to recording saying updating system.

Bo
  12th of Aug, 2016
GRNTPROG - Random charge

I too signed up for a "free" government grant CD back in march then was charged $74. something. When i cought it i called and immediately canceled but that was back in March. The 27th to be exact. NOW 3 months later i'm seeing a charge for 29.99 from GRNTPROG/8669600858 in SALT LAKE CITY UTAH. Here's the kicker i call them and they say their phone is down for me to call back on Friday June 27! LOL There is NO FRIDAY JUNE 27TH 2009!!! Not only is this a scam but I look for more to come in the future with the only hope of resolve is to close and reopen my account with a different number effectively screwing me out of the convenience of having that information stored online for future purchases. I WILL BE DISPUTING THIS AND ALL OTHER BOGUS TRANSACTIONS. Period.