Government Grant Solutionsmultiple charges unauthorized

K Review updated:

This company took out four charges for $2.29, $39.95, $9.95, and $7.95 out of my checking account four times on different dates in March and April, without authorization. They said I ordered CD's online, but as of yet I haven't seen any CD's. I contacted them 2 months ago and was told these charges would be credited back to my account, but it hasn' t happened. I contacted them again last night 6/28/2009, and demanded they credit my bank account, again they gave me confirmation numbers and said they would credit my account. It hasn't happened as of 6/29/2009. I believe this company Government Grant Solutions at www.mygrant from Nevada is a scam.

• A
      Jul 19, 2009

Dear Online Customer Support and ANYONE WHO MIGHT CONSIDER THIS GRANT SCAM,

How awful of you to perpetuate this scam. If you read the FINE PRINT (under Terms/Policy) you will discover that all of these so called "free grant money CD's" are a total ripoff. You think you are only paying shipping and handling for a CD, but actually, you are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled into a program that charges your credit card upwards of $50.00 per month. The scam works because by the time you figure out what happened, they've got your money (probably a couple months worth for some people who don't notice right away). And god help you trying to contact someone to cancel this AUTOMATIC subscription and get any money back.

If you are so legitimate, why is this AUTOMATIC subscription listed where NO TYPICAL PERSON WOULD EVER LOOK! If you're so legitimate, put the facts on your website in as big of print as you use to CLAIM "PAY ONLY S&H OF $1.98!

YOUR COMPANY IS A FRAUD, YOU KNOW IT AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!