Government Grant Member Ship My Catalog / Medlink Free Trial Subscription Program: My Catalog / I did not order this and my account was charged and I have been charged overdraft charges

196 Lehigh AvenueRochester, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (585) 235-2536

On 8/11/2008 there was an attempt to charge my bank account $39.95, and again on 8/14/08, there was another attempt to charge my account for $19.95. The first being for Government Grant Membership: DBA my Catalog. And also for MedLink Free Trial Subcription Program: DBA My Catalog.

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THESE CHAEGES, NOR DID I ORDER THIS MATERIAL. I was charged by my Credit Union $50.00 in overdraft fees, for these two attempts. I want this money put back into my account promptly and I want this matter rectefyed right away. As again I must stress I did not order these two items.

I want your immeiate attention to this matter. I can be reach at www.tybay1012@gmail.com or [protected], I will expect your response right away. thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

The account numer's are as follow;[protected]-AE[protected] in the amount of $39.95. Also,

Account # [protected]-AEC0808 in the amount of $19.95. I am confident you will rectify this matter promptly.

Judith T. Johnson
Rochester, NY.

Comments

La
  29th of Aug, 2008
I have the same problem, I just view my account and I have the same thing. on 8/25/08 and 8/28/08 I have the same cahrge $39.95 and $19.95. I didnt authorize this and now my account is overdaft for $70.00. Please be careful who we give the account number too.

(SPANISH)
Tuve un problema esta compania me cobro mi cuenta sin mi permisso 2 veces y ahora estoy sobreguirada en mi cuenta mucho cuidado a quien le dan su numero de cuenta.

Larissa Cuevas
giulissa2001@hotmail.com
Di
  4th of Sep, 2008
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON.THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS TELL OTHERS DO NOT BR PRODUCTS FROM VIDEO PROFESSOR
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Me Too! What company is this anyway. This needs some agency to look into it. I am serious. I Called them at 888 573 6126. After 12 minutes no one picked up the phone. This is a scam~
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Who should I contact regarding thisw matter?
  2nd of Mar, 2009
And they never mail this CDs to me?