Government Contract Registry / misrepresentation

United States, Florida, Clearwater Review updated:
Government Contract Registry
28050 US Highway 19 N STE 504 Clearwater, FL 33761-2630
Phone: (866) 310-4257
I made an up front payment after being promised my IT Company was guaranteed to be accepted by GSA, obviously it wasn't or I wouldn't be here, Not sure what I'm going to do yet just wanted to alert anyone I could that Government Contract Registry is a scam (web address; www.govbizone.com), because they will not return my initial payment of $3000, even though they agreed to!

Again, this is after they assured me there was no way me company wouldn't be able to get on a GSA Schedule!

The GSA rep I spoke to said her name was Meredith, and there was this Chad guy that I spoke to originally, I've been trying to get either of them on the phone since it happened, with no luck. I'm either put on hold until it disconnects or lied to about their whereabouts, because they are always on break or running an errand...

I was supposed to have an account rep assigned to my company and I am more versed in Government lingo than she is, but then again this is just another job to her. I swear they hire these people off the street, although they claim that all their account reps have 10+ years experience in the business!

Government Contract Registry

May 7, 2015

A  10th of Feb, 2017 by
This company is a rip-off. You pay them $499 and they say they will help you get work from government agencies. The work never comes. They keep putting you off hoping you get tired and go away.