Goverment Grant Kit / Refund for Grant Kit

Phone: 866-9789377

I would like for the amount of $57.61 to be place back into my account I did not authorize for this amount to be withdrawn from my account. My cancelation # 2773693

Comments

• Sh
      1st of Jul, 2009
    Goverment Grant Kit - Refund
    Rush Cash
    Phone: 8669789377

I dd not authorize $57.61 to be withdrawn for my account for a grant kit I only authorize the amount of $1.95 to be withdrawn I would like for the amount of $57.61 to be put back into my account. My cancelation# is 2774466

• Sh
      1st of Jul, 2009

The email for this comment is godisgood@5400.com The user name is Linda Wright. The money was withdrawn from the same account

• Ke
      24th of Nov, 2011
    Goverment Grant Kit - MONEY
    GRANT KIT
    518 benton
    Excelsior Springs
    Missouri
    kellyharper33@yahoo.com

I THINK THIS THING IS A SCAM AND WOULD LIKE MY MINEY BACK OR ATLEAST FOR NO MORE TO BE TAKIN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR THIS KIT THANK YOU there was no fake check but i do believe this thing is a scam another way for some one to make money off poor people

• Li
      30th of Nov, 2011

THIS IS A SCAM. i sent away for the free trial. recieved it on the 16 november 11 and i was charged £59.91.all i was suposed to pay was package and post. then today 30 november 11 i recieved more. i was charged £59.41 which i never ordered. this is disgusting. i want all of my money refunded, taken off any order forms and an appoligey.it is disgusting the way you are treating people.