Goverment Grant Kit / Refund for Grant Kit

United States Review updated:
Rush Cash
Phone: 866-9789377
I would like for the amount of $57.61 to be place back into my account I did not authorize for this amount to be withdrawn from my account. My cancelation # 2773693

N  1st of Jul, 2009 by

Goverment Grant Kit - Refund
Rush Cash
Phone: 8669789377

I dd not authorize $57.61 to be withdrawn for my account for a grant kit I only authorize the amount of $1.95 to be withdrawn I would like for the amount of $57.61 to be put back into my account. My cancelation# is 2774466
N  1st of Jul, 2009 by
The email for this comment is godisgood@5400.com The user name is Linda Wright. The money was withdrawn from the same account
N  24th of Nov, 2011 by

Goverment Grant Kit - MONEY
518 benton
Excelsior Springs

I THINK THIS THING IS A SCAM AND WOULD LIKE MY MINEY BACK OR ATLEAST FOR NO MORE TO BE TAKIN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR THIS KIT THANK YOU there was no fake check but i do believe this thing is a scam another way for some one to make money off poor people
A  30th of Nov, 2011 by
THIS IS A SCAM. i sent away for the free trial. recieved it on the 16 november 11 and i was charged £59.91.all i was suposed to pay was package and post. then today 30 november 11 i recieved more. i was charged £59.41 which i never ordered. this is disgusting. i want all of my money refunded, taken off any order forms and an appoligey.it is disgusting the way you are treating people.