Goverment Funded Grants / unauthorized charges

Ultimate Grant Secrets
Last week, I ordered a free DVD for information on educational grants. I need to find ways to pay for school, and I thought, this would be helpful information. This was a side bar on the federal student loan application, so I assumed it was a ligimate outfit. Anyway, I gave authorization for a charge of $3.95. Today there is a charge of $74.68 to my account! I have tried to call the # listed
[protected]) and it is a continuous busy signal. Unreachable. Earlier this week, I received the DVD in the mail. I haven't broken the seal on the case and am planning to return the product. It is especially difficult to discover that information posted in an official government web site cannot be trusted. Please be forwarned about Ultimate Grant Secrets.com. Do not have the same results happen to you. As for grant secrets, I plan to go the library and read from a bonified book !

A  20th of Feb, 2009 by
There was a Facebook.com ad to receive free government grants. So I clicked on it and it took me to a website that I can't remember what it was. It was a website with a story of a guy who received a government grant of some amount. I read it and thought that this could be true and that I can get some money too to help pay for my expenses in college. So I ordered the CD kit and was charged $3.95 for the shipping and handling on February 11, 2009. Since then I have not received the CD promised and I just check my bank statement and I see a charge of $74.95. I said to myself what is this? After a few minutes of research, I see and figure out that it was charged from the same website that charged me $3.95. This is a scam and I am going to get to the bottom of this because there is no reason for them to take $74.95 from my bank. I am really mad that they are doing this. And I am not the only one in this situation. I am going to figure out a way to try to find who's responsible for this and report them to the police.

Be ware of this scam. The website is GRANTHELPORDER.COM and their phone number is 888-662-8762
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by

Goverment Funded Grants - Shady Practices
New York
Phone: 888-347-1687

Requested info on government grants that I never received and began getting charged on my credit card $29.95 and later learned that hidden in the terms and agreement was an enrollment in identity security for $9.95 and $4.95 for fraud protection. Contacted them and was told that I should have understood all the terms and agreement before agreeing and that I was responsible for all charges until cancellation of the services . I canceled the service . The cancellation number was next to the charge on my credit card statement that should tell you something. Searchers BEWARE
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I went to this wed-site that had advertisement that looked ligitment and I applied for $39.95 one time payment and found that there were hidden fees for identity thief in the amount of $6.95 and another charge for $9.95 that, s being withdrawn from my acc0unt monthly.
This is really bad for the good people.

A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
Oh and by the way this was advertisement was for Goverment funded loans. with the pictures and stories of people that successfully applied and received these grants.