GOVAUCTNET.COM / WRONGFULLY CHARGED MY BANK CARD

1 Auburn, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 334-745-7716

I LOGGED INTO THE COMPUTER A FEW DAYS AGO AND SUBSCRIBED TO THIS WEBSITE AND AFTER I PAID THE INITIAL 1.95 FOR MEMBERSHIP I SAW THAT THERE WOULD BE A MONTHLY FEE OF 34.95
SO I CALLES THIS COMPANY AND TOLD THEM THAT I DID NOT WANT THE SERVICE AND NOT TO BILL IT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW THEY HAVE BILLED IT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I WANT THIS CHARGE REVERSED. OR I AM CALLING THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.

BUCK M. WILKSTEIN

Comments

• Al
      6th of Mar, 2009

charged my bank account $34.95 and the site does not exsist, how do I get my money back?

12th of Mar, 2009

I called the 800 number . they said that they would get back with me within 24hrs. If not I will call the Federal Commission.

Mary

• Ri
      2nd of May, 2009

I have the same complaint on GOVAUCTNET.COM. I have a charge for $34.95 on my account. I would like to end this charge and get my money back. How can I do this. This is occuring on a monthly basis.

8th of Jul, 2009
    GOVAUCTNET.COM - charges w/o permission
    govauctnet.com
    Oklahoma

i have ended my membership. now i am still being charge without service. isn't this illegal ? isn't there any government agencies that check on businesses on the internet? if there is why aren't they checking on this website to stop them from charging people? this website need to be ban from the internet.

• Le
      16th of Jul, 2009

they are charging o my bank account and i cant even login to get they number, if you got help please let me know, leanys03@hotmail.com thanks.

• Ga
      21st of Aug, 2009
    GOVAUCTNET.COM - charging automaticly without my permission
    GOVAUCTNET.COM
    Uniondale
    New York
    Phone: 5164857689

This PVI*GOVAUCTNET.COM web-site asked me to pay for
    cervice only once.
    I was not agree for monthly automatic
    payment . There is some mistakes. Please tell me to how stop this
    automatized monthly transaction to this PVI*GOVAUCTNET.COM

Thank you in advance.

• Bu
      29th of Sep, 2009
    GovAuctNet.com
    South Carolina

I have been charged the past 3 mos. 34.95 for a one time fee to join this scam.I have tried to cancel but can't find the company or org to cancel.If there is any way to do this Please someone tell me how.Thank You. bgage @earthlink.net

• Ju
      5th of Oct, 2009

For all you people that are complaining that PVI (GovAuctionAlert.com & CheapHomesBlowout.com) does not adv of 34.95 monthly charge after 7 day trial...Please re-read below where the cc info is placed on the website (do not have to re-place info...just read!!!)

Copied info from website shown below:

" 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If any time during the first 7 days of service you are unsatisfied for any reason with your GovAuctionNetwork membership, we'll refund you your entire trial membership fee, no questions asked. You Have Nothing To Lose!

Limited Time Promotional Rate. After the 7 day trial membership ends, we will automatically renew your membership without you having to lift a finger. We'll automatically charge your CC for the monthly membership fee of $34.95. You may Cancel your membership at any time."

• So
      12th of Dec, 2009
    goverment auctions
    govauctnet.com

Have charged my debit card for the last three months without my authoraztion and im like the rest paid the one time charge and never thougt I'd be charged like six months later and now I can't get ahold of them

• El
      30th of Dec, 2009

there was only supposed to b 1 time fee and it wasnt worth it. Icoundnt use the info

• Bu
      2nd of Jan, 2010
    Vermont
    bonjermax@yahoo.com

GOVAUCTNET.COM
    posted 1-02-2010

charging account without supplying a service

Complaint Rating:
    Comments United States Government & Police

23rd of Jan, 2010

I also would like to know why this GovtAuctNet is chargin me again, when it hasn't been 30 days. I would like the sight, but enough is a enough. In tight on a budget. Please let me know something. I e-mail is janiemontague@yahoo.com

• Ca
      31st of Jan, 2010

I just found out you al were taking money out of my account and would like a total refund as soon as possible. I can not afford to be paing for this account . I was pretty sure i had canceled this but somehow you all are liars and still take money out of my account. Emil me at Jesusluvel @yahoo.coom And my name is Erica Williams and would like to hear from someone on this accont as soon as possible . You need to stop taking people's money when they say they do not want you taking money out of their account.I want to hear from you NOW!!!

• Ro
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I have the same complaint on GOVAUCTNET.COM. I have a charge for $34.95 on my account. Iwould like to end this charge and get my money back. How can I do this. This is occuring on a monthly basis.

• Bm
      3rd of Mar, 2010
    Laramie
    Wyoming
    Phone: 307-274-5903

I have unauthorized charges that have been debited from my bank account for the past 4 months. I do not know where these charges were derived from nor what this is. This must be something fraudulent. I expect all funds be reimbursed to my account in no more than 30 days from today's date of 3/4/2010, as it required less time for these charges to be deducted from my account initially. Otherwise, I will investigate and take further action to have a lawsuit brought against this "company" with additional charges to include attorney fees and court costs.