GOVAUCTNET / Charged my credit card can&t even find site how do i get my money back

1 MI, United States Review updated:

Found a charge on my credit card for 34. 95 to pvigovauctnet>com cannot find site to find out what this for. How do i get my money back

Comments

• Ph
      20th of Jul, 2009

I too have the same problem with this company.Each time I ask to speak with the manager, I'm put on hold.Was on hold for 37mins.before I hung up.

• Mi
      3rd of Aug, 2009

my name is mike estridge and i have the same problem.
    can't find the site.

• Wh
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    pvigovauctnet,com - charged my credit card $34.95.

can't find site. how do i get my money back

• Sc
      10th of Aug, 2009

What I have done so far to resolve this was to call the Bank of America number that deals with unauthorized charges. The 1st thing need to do is try to make contact with the company that scammed the money to try and (I'm laughing right now) "resolve the issue". Of course I will 'try'. This was told to me because that was one of the questions that needs to be answered on their screen before they can go forward. I will try to remember to update this fyi.
    Will be posting this on other sites I noticed regarding these scammers to try and share what I find out.

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2009

this is a total ripoff i cant even find the site again how do i stop this charge

• Sc
      14th of Aug, 2009

The Phone # I found to these theives is 866-229-1303. It's the same # given for each withdrawl made. Too late in the day and week (Fri-8pm) to call atm, but will first (or second) thing Mon-am. Updates to come.