Gov-Resources.com / Online scam

United States Review updated:
4.65

I wish I had found the [redacted], BEFORE I fell for this internet scam. The site itself contains zero data. Every search comes back empty - even for known social security death indexes. Most searches lead you to a list of online search engines that charge as well.

I've noticed that all the rebuttals for these reports state 'Rebuttal Employee -contact us for technical support'. That's a load of bull as well, the only way you can contact the company is through an online email reply. Don't waste your time, you won't get a reply back.

I've learned my lesson. Thank goodness it was only a $40.00 lesson.
Va

Comments

Ad
  6th of Sep, 2008
waste of money! i guess i, ll make some phone calls and do some more homework. i want my money back!
Al
  9th of Aug, 2009
The searches for Gov-Resources.com do not work. In trying out the site, I could not find myself under people search, also could not find my friends. I could not find my marriage records, could not find birth records for anyone with my last name in my state, could not find the criminal records for family members that I know have been incarcerated (only found 1 out of 4 searches). Could not find the death records for a friend of mine that committed suicide. Could not find my own DMV records. The bankruptcy search just comes back with an error message. The newspaper search for either of the papers in Eugene Oregon does not work, more error messages. Half the counties in Oregon are not listed in vital statistics, including the county that I live in, and one of the other searches (forget which one) has city names mistakenly listed under the category marked "county". I found all of this out after paying for my unlimited membership through clickbank. Requests for help came back with nothing more than an automated form letter. As for refunds, if you have fallen for this scam, go directly to clickbank and request a refund. I was able to get my money back by going through them, not by going directly to the scamsite gov-resources.com.
Do

Gov-Resources.com - site not functional
www.gov-resources.com or recordslogin.com

I subscribed to www.gov-resources.com for background checks at a cost of $39. After subscribing, I logged in and was directed to RecordsLogin.com. The site has a bunch of links to various types of background information on people, but very few of them work and most of them indicate that the link does not work, has been moved, or attempts to direct you to a completely non related site (one such site produced a warning as to being potentially harmful to my computer) . I am now trying to get a refund.
Ps
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I also tried to get my money back. They don't answer emails to them. I am turning them over to Better Business Bureau next week if still no answer from them.
Pe
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I agree...impossible to use "search site". Nothing comes up on screen. Web addresses given are just as phony. I will also report them to BBB.
Ra
  3rd of Jun, 2016
this is scam i gave my money from nothing does anybody has idea how to get my money back
Bo
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I bought into the site as well. Navigating it was arduous at best! I couldn't find property listings for people sitting in the same room with me. I could find it listed in the county records online but not in this fabulous site that offered you unlimited access to information for years? So I as well am emailing the "support" center for a refund because a phone number is not listed on the website. Is there any reputable site that can offer the information promised by gov-resources and really provide it? Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.
Ju

Gov-Resources.com - site not functional
gov-resources.com
1900 villa palms #105
Las Vegas
Phone: 702 657 9253
gov-resources.com

I am doing geneology research and jsut signed up withgovresources and haven't been able to find anything, pages are unavailable I have onformation but cannot find adequate space to put it in I want to cance and get my money back but I cannot get a hold of them. I gave them my credit card info on their site
Tk
  7th of Jun, 2016

Gov-Resources.com - Paid but now have no access or support
Gov-Resources.com
Florida

Paid for lifetime unlimited search pass to www.gov-resources.com No access or real support available. Some business by the name of CLICKBANK.COM processed the financial part of my order sending an email receipt. Once I had paid and received the receipt I could not access anything. Then the search engine brought me to this site where I found out I was not alone. Can't trust anyone these days.