Gov-records.com / Refund requested and ignored

1 United States

I purchased 1 year membership through http://www.gov-records.com for $29.95 Order Number 36SEHNGN under the sites conditions "Software Doctor Inc. is pleased to be able to provide unlimited ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC RECORDS RESOURCE DIRECTORY on the RecordsArea.com website to those who accept the terms of this Membership Registration Agreement and make applicable payment."

I did, as agreed upon, and could not get FULL ACCESS to PUBLIC RECORDS. I notified the company on many occasions and they said they would have their technicians look into it. Then, they offered me a longer term of membership and I said NO----I just want my money refunded since I could not do what the company said I would be able to do. The company technicians said they could not find any information on the records I was trying to locate. I found the records through a different source and I want my money refunded immediately. Since the last statement I have heard NOTHING from that company for at least 2 to 3 weeks. They have dissapeared and will not answer any of my e-mails.

If this cannot be rectified within the next few days, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau Complaint department.

Sincerely,