Gov-records.com / Scam!

They charge a fee and then the searches come up with practically nothing. I found more information in white pages and super pages. There is no way to contact them. The "contact us" link just takes you to canned answers. Complete waste of money.

Comments

• Ha
      8th of Feb, 2008

I am desperately trying to find the necessary information to be able to cancel my Gov-Records.com subscription. Can someone please help me??

Thank you. I shall anticipate a reply soon.

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2008

Is there a way i can sue these people for ripping me off.

• Li
      25th of Mar, 2008

THIS COMPANY IT CALLs IT SELF IS MISINFORMING ITHE PUBLIC WITH WHAT IT CAN DO IT HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY INFORMATION LOOKING FOR A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH THIS COMPANY TRY AND GET A REFUND TOTAL RIP OFF

• Co
      9th of Jun, 2008

I want my money back !!! This is a scam. I wish I would have checked into this..I looked up things I knew where true and nothing came up.. Please send my money back with in 24 hours. You wanted my money to go on this sight now I want you to pay me back please. Connie Saufferer.

• Sh
      15th of Jul, 2008

I have been fighting with these people for over a month now. I have sent countless emails and get nearly the same return email from them. They want original receipt of purchase for there membership and I send it only to get another message telling me to send them the receipt. DEFINITE SCAM! No contact information or phone numbers and always the same email from Josie. I am contacting paypal and filing a dispute.

• Li
      15th of Jul, 2008

Misleading totally do not order this!!!

23rd of Nov, 2008

I also just signed up on Fri., Nov. 21st. The site states that when you pay, it automatically registers your IP address and you can go right in and obtain information. WRONG! I emailed the "contact us" link on GovRecords.com and two days later receive an email to write to another site to complain. Did that and the email asked me to register, did that too, and then went back into GovRecords.com and it told me to register again. There is NO PROBLEM with the payment link to take your money, but once you pay you go into cyber space trying to get into the system.

I also have complained to the BBB & other agencies that crack down on these companies. If nothing else, they'll pull the plug on this site.

Mary
    Realtor
    Las Vegas, NV.

• Ru
      21st of Feb, 2009

Have same problem as everyone else. Can not get on but they have my money. Wish I would have known this before hand I would not have done this. I am retired and need my money as well. First time I have done this and will never do it again. Lesson learned.

15th of Aug, 2009

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

I just signed up today...wish I had come to this blog first. Gov-records.com is a total rip-off. Add said $19.95 special price and then I was charged $39.95 with NO option to back out. You don't see your total cost until it too late and your money has already been STOLEN. If that wasn't bad enough, I couldn't access any of the research information that I wanted. Their website should be called "Gov-records.scam. They are useless for any kind serious of research. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON GOV-RECORDS.COM!!