GotPrint.com / Misrepresents prices
GotPrint misrepresents their prices; the product is not delivered until additional monies have been paid.
My non-profit charity placed an order with "GotPrint" for customized bookmarks to be delivered to a non-profit charity in London, England. My charity had fulfilled its part of the contractual agreement at this point. After delivery to London, the delivery partner for "GotPrint" demanded additional fees before they would release the order to the London charity.
Requests for assistance from "GotPrint" were met with claims that the Terms of Service for "GotPrint" reflects these additional costs. This is NOT TRUE. The Terms of Service as of February 9, 2010 can be seen at the website for "GotPrint" [http://gotprint.net/g/showTerms.do].
Repeated requests for assistance have been ignored and my charity has had to pay these additional funds in order to have the order delivered. "GotPrint" has misrepresented the costs of their goods to our charity. As a result of this misrepresentation we have had to spend additional funds and additional time to rectify this situation.
GotPrint intentionally deceives customers about the full cost.
More GotPrint.com Complaints & Reviews
- GotPrint.com - GotPrint shoppers beware! 
- Gotprint - Wont' do any more business with Got Print 
- GotPrint.com - They tried to tell me I'm not a proper print broker
- GotPrint.com - Poor service/bad product 
- GotPrint.com - Total rip off 
- [Resolved] GotPrint.com / Printograph - order switched
- GotPrint.com / Printograph - They don't use PayPal and their service is terrible 
- GotPrint.com - Simple postcards
- GotPrint.com - 500 business cards rush order Beware Do Not Use Gotprint.com
- Got Print - Customer service