GotPrint.com / Misrepresents prices

GotPrint misrepresents their prices; the product is not delivered until additional monies have been paid.

My non-profit charity placed an order with "GotPrint" for customized bookmarks to be delivered to a non-profit charity in London, England. My charity had fulfilled its part of the contractual agreement at this point. After delivery to London, the delivery partner for "GotPrint" demanded additional fees before they would release the order to the London charity.

Requests for assistance from "GotPrint" were met with claims that the Terms of Service for "GotPrint" reflects these additional costs. This is NOT TRUE. The Terms of Service as of February 9, 2010 can be seen at the website for "GotPrint" [http://gotprint.net/g/showTerms.do].

Repeated requests for assistance have been ignored and my charity has had to pay these additional funds in order to have the order delivered. "GotPrint" has misrepresented the costs of their goods to our charity. As a result of this misrepresentation we have had to spend additional funds and additional time to rectify this situation.

GotPrint intentionally deceives customers about the full cost.

Te

Comments

• Go
      29th of Sep, 2010

Hello,

I believe I read a similar complaint about this charity under a different username on this website. I do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused as a result of this situation that you experienced. Please supply me with an order number, and I'll be happy to look into it to resolve this problem. Thank you.

23rd of Mar, 2011

I've used Gotprint.com for 6 years and after a TERRIBLE experience with their Quality Control representative, I will no longer use Gotprint.com nor recommend them to anyone. They made a mistake and blamed me for it and then only offered a measly 25% discount. The Gotprint.com employee was insensitive and very rude. I love online printing services, but I will NEVER use Gotprint.com again for anything. Gotprint.com's competitors will be getting my service, my money, my loyalty and my recommendation to hundreds of people in the years to come. Gotprint.com does not care enough about a long-time loyal customer to give a full refund (of only $289).

23rd of Mar, 2011

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service. We would hate to lose a customer who has been with us for so long. Your business does mean a lot to us, and we appreciate it. It's unfortunate that this situation occurred, which is why I'd like to investigate into this and see what happened. If you supply me with the order number, I will follow up and get back to you. You may email me at blog@gotprint.net. Thank you.

23rd of Mar, 2011

I apologize for the extra characters above - I suppose this site has some glitches. I've retyped it here:
    Hello, I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service. We would hate to lose a customer who has been with us for so long. Your business does mean a lot to us, and we appreciate it. It is unfortunate that this situation occurred, which is why I would like to investigate into this and see what happened. If you supply me with the order number, I will follow up and get back to you. You may email me at blog@gotprint.net. Thank you.