[Resolved] Gotogate / I made double booking/reservation.
At first, I booked a flight going to Hongkong last Friday dated July 20, 2018 at 9:57 pm (Philippine time) and I received an error which says that "failed reservation" so all the while I was thinking that it did not really go through. For this reason, I did the same process and tried to book another flight unfortunately I received an error message again. However, I got text messages from your site that the 2 bookings were successful and I got charged on my credit card.
I just want you guys to cancel the second booking I made with a reservation number KPV4HQ...please cancel.
Nothing is wrong on my end. Attached herewith are the necessary documents that you need.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
GoToGate Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2018
We are really sorry to hear about the dissatisfaction that you have experienced with your booking. We will try to contact you today through the contact details you added in your booking.
More Gotogate Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Gotogate - payment debited but no ticket processed
- [Resolved] Gotogate - customer service 
- Gotogate - unethical behaviour
- Gotogate - ripped off, took double payment
- Gotogate - avoid 
- Gotogate - credit card charges without booking confirmation
- Gotogate - refused check in
- Gotogate Helpline - agent behaviour
- Gotogate - change of name
- Gotogate - customer service