[Resolved] GoToGate / I made double booking/reservation.

1 Philippines Review updated:

Hi,

At first, I booked a flight going to Hongkong last Friday dated July 20, 2018 at 9:57 pm (Philippine time) and I received an error which says that "failed reservation" so all the while I was thinking that it did not really go through. For this reason, I did the same process and tried to book another flight unfortunately I received an error message again. However, I got text messages from your site that the 2 bookings were successful and I got charged on my credit card.
I just want you guys to cancel the second booking I made with a reservation number KPV4HQ...please cancel.
Nothing is wrong on my end. Attached herewith are the necessary documents that you need.

GoToGate
GoToGate

• Resolution statement

• GoToGate Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2018

Hi.

We are really sorry to hear about the dissatisfaction that you have experienced with your booking. We will try to contact you today through the contact details you added in your booking.

Regards
    Johan
    Gotogate

Ch
Jul 22, 2018

Comments

• Va
      21st of Aug, 2018

Below is exactly what happened to me when booking a flight from Southampton to Manchester! I contacted straight away and tried to cancel without charges! this was the beginning of August and it still hasn't been sorted.
    Im a single mum and cannot afford this problem. I feel payment was taken without my consent and feel like contacting the bank also.

( I booked a flight going to Hongkong last Friday dated July 20, 2018 at 9:57 pm (Philippine time) and I received an error which says that "failed reservation" so all the while I was thinking that it did not really go through. For this reason, I did the same process and tried to book another flight unfortunately I received an error message again. However, I got text messages from your site that the 2 bookings were successful and I got charged on my credit card. )

• Va