Gotmortgage / RIP OFF BUSINESS

1 Fountain Valley, CA, United States Review updated:

Gotmortgage is dishonest and stole our money. Gotmortgage is mucho bad very bad. Not honesty people at Gotmortgage very bad.
Gotmortgage tuk our dinero and mucho problem for us. NO BUENO Gotmortgage

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2010

Most of these home loan businesses like gotmortgage is a scam! They lie and tell you anything you want to hear and rip you off! Stay away from Gotmortgage and use Reliable in Santa Ana they are trusted

• Dc
      7th of Dec, 2012

I agree that GotMortgage does not appear to be a reputable agency. I initiated a 30 day escrow the beginning of September, 2012 and it is now December. On October 29, 2012 I called three managers and the owner and I am still waiting for a return call. The underwriter has been working on my file for over three weeks at first she said it was not a priority, but now everyday reports the same thing "I'm working on it". When I was working, if it took me three-four weeks to work on one file I would have been fired. I have had to request several extensions from the buyer and they are forced to continue to pay the mortgage on a house that should have been sold two months ago.
    In my personal opinion, GotMortgage is unprofessional and incompetent. Their license should be revoked and the business closed for good.

• Mr
      12th of Oct, 2014

The only people who do business with Got Mortgage are the ones who failed to look them up before it was too late.
    If you want to waste time, lose money, be lied to, have your loan tied up endlessly, be cheated out of commissions, lose clients and basically work for nothing, these are the people you need to work for and do business with.
    Like being stonewalled when youre desperate to close your loan as both a consumer and broker or LO?
    Well this company wrote the book on using and abusing clients, brokers, agents and staff.
    The best thing to do is look up Got Mortgage on the CABre Website, connect the dots with all their lies, false promises and hope, aliases and you will understand this is their standard of operation.
    Got Mortgage has one of the worst reputations in the industry and really should be shut down.
    Do yourself and everyone associated with them a favor and report their disgraceful conduct to the state and federal authorities.
    They are totally out of compliance with respect to paying commissions, claiming they dont have to pay employees or brokers till after they sell the loan off which they claim is only 7 to 10 business day but in reality is the start of blowing you off and playing the hide and seek game they seem to play routinely to avoid paying broker and employee compensation.

• Dk
      11th of Nov, 2014

If there are any loans which you did not get paid on, please contact me. I am the sales manager here and my name is Danny! Do you realize how much what you say does not make sense? If we did not pay out commissions to brokers then we would not be in business today! We are still operating today and much of it is because of repeat business from brokers. If we did not pay the brokers we work with, they would never send us business again and we would not be able to survive. Many times, sales reps submit loans that were turned down by other lenders and they give them to us for us to try to get done. When they do not get done, they blame us for it and therefore post negative comments about our company. Once again, if there was a loan that got closed and you did not get paid on it, please contact me. Thank you!