Gotham Steel CrisperFree shipping offer is not free/is costs $12.95 monthly if you do not reply w/in 7 days

This Gotham Crisper site when you have placed an order it then directs you to a Free Shipping Offer, if after 7 days it states on their email you will be billed $12.95 per month on your Credit Card that was given to them.

Thinking it was the same Gotham site, I was confused because it asked me for my credit card number again, but it is a separate site asking for my credit card info and billing my credit card after 7 days if i do not ask them to do this task.

To me this is a Very Big Scam on the part of Gotham Steel Crisper Company to allow this to take place, and to just tell you that if I do not reply I will be charged $12.95 per month on my credit card.

I cannot contact Gotham Steel Crisper Company their website does not allow me to contact them/but have sent email to Free Shipping Offer to complain to them

A.Ash(Canada)

• Updated by scottyguy · May 01, 2017

***NOTICE: This order qualifies for a FREE SHIPPING Rebate.
    Click here to Claim: https://www.freeshipping.com/ *** Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

THIS IS WHAT IS ON THE GOTHAM CRISPER SITE AFTER YOU ORDER THIS ITEM, IT IS A VERY BIG SCAM????

Welcome to Reimage!

We understand and respect your decision. Please be advised that we have processed the refund for [protected] on our end on 04/27/2017.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards

Arnulfo D

• Updated by scottyguy · May 01, 2017

Problem solved to my satisfaction if this credit goes thru as you stated?
    I had 2 problems one was with Gotham Crisper and I got them to give my Free Shipping Charge back before my 7 day was charged.

The Second thing was a cooling fan ordered from Amazon and my credit card was charged 2 times, they did solve this to my satisfaction and gave me credit back on my MC Card'

Both problems are now solved but a warning to read the small print when you are ordering Item On Line, BEWARE

Sc