GotBody.com / SCAM!!!

1 Bakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-867-2839

Total SCAM! I don't know how they got my Credit Card information, but they are charging it $2.97/month! Had to cancel my credit card due to these scammers!

St

Comments

• Li
      13th of May, 2010

Agree. We had the same problem. We had 29.95 took out 3 months and 2.95 took out 3 months also. I called and they were of no help. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE FOR ANYTHING!!!

• Go
      2nd of Feb, 2011

Dear GotBody customer,

We are very sorry to hear of your experience. It's very important that we provide superior experiences every time you visit GotBody.com or contact our service team, and for that reason have discontinued all trial offers on GotBody.com.

For some time, we did test an opt-out offer (along with large graphic banner and program text) located next to the "submit order" button, which was at the last step of checkout. While our intention was to make the offer prominent and noticeable, it became clear that introducing any offer into our checkout process from any 3rd party was not in line with our company mission nor in the best interest of our customers.

As part of our arrangement with Wellness-Hub, they will refund any of our customers in full for any unwanted charges. If you or any other customers require our assistance in arranging for refunds, please contact our service using the link at GotBody.com

Yours in health,
    Steve

Customer Response Team
    GotBody.com

• Er
      19th of Sep, 2011

Agree 100%!!! I wish I would have read your message before ordering over $100 in merchandise and never receiving my merchandise. My credit card was charged, and they never shipped anything!
    Don't buy anything from them!! Total scam... I have sent several messages and have gotten no responses. So sad that a company like this is able to scam people.