Got ink of manassas / Very bad tattoo artiest

1 Manassas, VA, United States Review updated:

I spent $1, 000.00 and he did 4 hours of work and messed my arm ALL up!!! They suck and never should have a shop!!! Won't give my money back...

Bi

Comments

• Bi
      28th of Jun, 2009

They did the same to me and 2 of my friend also... Very bad tattoos and lines are all jacked up... Shane did them all but the girl that was with us went with the other guy and hers looks good... DOWN WITH THAT HACK ### SHOP!

• Va
      18th of Nov, 2009

I look up on Dpor website and cant see were any of the "artist" are liscenced. James "shane" George has a expired liscence but the 13yr old and the other guys dont have any at all.

What gives? hows a shop with so many complaints stay open?

4th of Dec, 2009

You all need to get a life and learn how to spell!! We are all licensed! ###! We have a shop because we do good work for people who take care of their tattoos! Take care of your ###, and it will look good! Don't hate because we have a good thing going and you don't!

4th of Dec, 2009

And why you messin' with DPOR! You are a [censored]! Don't mess with me! And if you do! do it in person!

5th of Dec, 2009

GET YOUR STORY STRAIT! THE YOUNGEST HERE IS 19! WE DON'T BREAK THE LAWS! VA. SAYS THAT ALL PERSONS WHO WORK AND CREATE REVENUE, SHOULD BE LICENSED - SO FIGURE IT OUT! WE HAVE ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE THAT WORK THROUGH HERE AND COME AND GO! WE ALSO HAVE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET APPRENTICESHIPS! YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 16 TO START ONE! WE ARE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! WE DON'T BREAK LAWS! DID YOU KNOW THAT A PERSON CAN OBTAIN A LICENSE IF A SHOP OWNER WRITES A LETTER STATING THAT HE OR SHE HAS BEEN TATTOOING FOR 3 YEARS! AND A TOTTOOER THAT HOLDS A LICENSE FOR 2 YEARS CAN OBTAIN AN APPRENTICESHIP SPONSER LICENSE! THIS GIVES HIM/HER A LICENSE TO TEACH! YES TEACH WITH ONLY 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE! SO YES THE STATE WANTS SOME OF THE MONEY! AN APPRENTICE SHIP IS OK, BUT THE ARTIST SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE BEFORE HE /SHE TOUCHES ME!!! YOU CAME IN HERE AND WE TRIED TO HELP YOU!!! AND ALL YOU COULD DO IS SLANDER MY NAME?!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! IT'S NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT- -YOU GAVE TOO MANY CLUES! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SEE YOU SOON!!!

5th of Dec, 2009

This is Shane personally! See my work at myspace.com/getink! here is one of my photos attached! I've been tattooing for 18 yrs! I'll be damed if I'm gonna let a little snot nosed kid bring me
    down!!!

I'm a strong beleiver in karma! So what you do to me will fall 100 fold on you! It's in every religion! You jerk! Let's see pic's of my mistake!

Yes i'm callin you out!! Where they at???????????!!! Why didn't you post them up??????

Cause they don't exist!!! You are jelous because I a minority has a shop, and you don't?!

Get off your ### and you can do the same JERK!

another fine piece!

still another!

should I go on?!!!

Its a mind freak!!!

5th of Dec, 2009

take a look at the bad guy!

5th of Dec, 2009

### slap again!!! your looking bad about now!

yep!