Gore Research/proScan / Failure to answer numerous calls/emails, product defective

1 4 Terrace WoodsLogan, WV, United States Review updated:

purchased product, didn't receive for 3 weeks, plugged it in and it immediately blew up, cannot get anyone from customer service to return calls.

Comments

• Ju
      2nd of Jun, 2009

i fully agreed to above complain.

i have also ordered for 0ne pro sacn device.i did payment by my visa card but it say there was a error and try to pay again with a varify code.so i did again and found same error.

so i was not happy about it and close it.the same time my banker informed about my two times payment and purchase.

i got shock and i ask bank to help regarding my payment to a automate cheating mercant who not confirm yet about my order or about shiping details.

now my banker ask me to provide all proves to reputting my payment if not receive my order from
    the mercant withing billing date.

so i am collecting all of this kind of complains to provide my banker to reputting my payment as per banker advice.

why there is no legal action against such automate cheating mercant from usa or world wide? if some one can advise about it i can complain about this fraud mercant. i have no reply from him.

please all u away from this mercant i am losing my valuable time by such a cheaters.

thanks for this complain web side.

julkarany