GOPTrunk / Online scam

I ordered signs from GOP Trunk.com and after 2 weeks they have not arrived. I ordered 2 signs and 2 bumperstickers for nearly $30. When I checked the website, it states that they are down for server maintenance. I went back to the McCain website and they are now linking to another source for sign materials! Will I ever get my signs before the election? Has anyones else had this problem or have you heard from the company? I still have 13 words to go on my minimum, so I have to continue typing now. There, I am done.

Va

Comments

• Da
      1st of Oct, 2008

Bought 2 hats I was supposed to get free yard sign not included how can we support GOP without signs Please send me my signs !

• Zl
      1st of Oct, 2008

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered my button and sticker around the 14th of September and have not recieved it yet. I got an email saying that since so many people ordered after Palin was chosen, they were unprepared and got a huge backload. I had better recieve my order within the week or I will get ahold of BBB. No excuse.

• Ri
      2nd of Oct, 2008

i have left a voice mail and an e mail .no responce from goptrunk.where is customer service? where is my stuff?

• Jd
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I ordered a yard sign and two bumper stickers on September 6th. It is now October 2nd and still nothing in the mail. I emailed their customer service on September 24th and got an email response the next day stating that it would be mailed by the end of the week. When I still didn't receive my stuff I went back to their site to check on my order and of course the site has been shut down and I can't get through to them on the phone. I believe that I have been scammed big time and I am mad that I trusted this site because it was endorsed by McCain's own website, which by the way has suddenly taken that off their website.

• Te
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I did a search on GOPtrunk after having no communication or tracking ability of my order 2 weeks ago and found this blog which reassured me it wasn't an isoloated incident. Today, I found this and many other forums about GOPtrunk. I'm disappointed that this happened and was the only option at the time I ordered for McCain/Palin gear.

2nd of Oct, 2008

I placed an order on 9/12, it was posted as "EDONATION" on 09/15. I then canceled on 9/20, still no refund. Since I used my VISA debit card I have fraud protection, so I turned it over to them. I will get a refund from tem, then they go after the con artists.

Check this out:

• Ji
      3rd of Oct, 2008

We had ordered 1 yard sign and 3 bumper stickers on 9/5/08 received the order on 9/27/08. We were upset since it too so long and we wanted to support Mccain/Palin. Figure since we live in STATEN ISLAND NY that Mccain Goptrunk wouldn't care to send it since NYC is always pro Democrats. Wrote to both goptrunk as well as Mccain web site with no response. WE HAD THE SIGNED PROUDLY DISPLAYED FOR LESS THEN 48 HOURS BEFORE IT WAS STOLEN FROM OUR FRONT YARD.

5th of Oct, 2008

I received my refund from GOP Truck on 10/02.

• Wi
      6th of Oct, 2008
    GOPTrunk - Never received product ordered
    GOPTrunk.com
    3235 Sawtelle Bolvd. No. 12
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 310-636-1018

I ordered several campaign items totallying $24 on 9/12/08. When I didn't recieve them, I called several of their telephone numbers posted on their web site and finally got through on one of them. The woman told me my order would be shipped after the election!!! I asked for a refund. She said a supervisor would return the call. No one ever did.

• As
      6th of Oct, 2008

goptrunk did not fulfill our order either. I have filed a BBB complaint.

• St
      9th of Oct, 2008

2 weeks! Try 5!. I ordered bumper stickers 5 weeks ago, and have gotten nothing. They took my money though. How hard is it to stick bumper stickers in an envelope and mail them? Anyway, I'm now convinced this company is a scam. Time to call "fraud" and see if we can get the whole lot frogmarched into federal prison.

• Da
      30th of Oct, 2008

I am very sorry, but I just recieved my order within 3 days. Everything is here, we spent almost $40. Gop Trunk is NOT scamming the people. I dont think you really bought all that. You would have gotten it. You might just be an agry democrat trying to tell the people not to buy stuff frum Gop trunk.
    David
    [McCain supporter]

11th of Nov, 2008

I ordered all my stuff from GOP Trunk I did quite a few orders all my stuff was delivered on time even when I did FedX two day. Very pleased with them.

• De
      11th of Nov, 2008

I ordered $140.00 worth of McCain merchandise the first of September. I never received any of it and have not received a refund or an answer to my email to goptrunk either. I want to know which state they are in so I can file a complaint with BBB and the state's attorney general office.

3rd of Jun, 2016
    GOPTrunk - Scam and cheating
    goptrunk.com

I was followed a link from the johnmccain.com site. I ordered received my yard sign and sticker and other various items. I went to my account and they said that they were shipped. I have received my yard sign and sticker, but have not seen my other items. I could have sworn that it said that items would be shipped via UPS. My items that I received arrived USPS. Cannot get to my PO Box to pick up packages since I am a red blooded working American who works M-f 8-5.

I go to johnmccain.com and see that they are linked to 2 different stores today.

GOPTrunk - Terrible experience
    goptrunk.com

I ordered McCain yard signs over a month ago on September 11, 2008! Still no delivery and now it is October 14th! What a scam. When you call they tell you the items have been shipped. But I have not received them nor do I believe them anymore. Never again. The election will be over before I have my signs. They sure charge your credit card quick enough. I am really pissed off! Their website says they only give store credit for returns. If I had the items I would not bother to return them as I will never use these site again.

GOPTrunk - Total scam
    goptrunk.com

I ordered 10 McCain/Palin signs, 1 t-shirt and 5 bumper stickers, totaling 75 bucks. I placed the order on September 4th. After trying 7 different phone numbers an exasperated lady on the other end took down my order number and said someone would call me by Friday September 26th. Well guess what, today is Wednesday October 2nd and I have yet to receive that promised call.

Somebody at the GOP Trunk needs to get on the stick or Visa will be canceling my payment and I will return the products if I ever get them. What a joke.

• Cc
      22nd of Jul, 2016

I just want to complain about my order, I order two yard signs and after a wk I finally rec'd them, when I opened the pkg, I rec'd signs, but they were not yard signs... I have tried and tried to call them and no answer...

22nd of Jul, 2016

anybody got dan dickeys phone number?