Gopro Hero2 Skeleton Housing Part # AHDSH-001 / refund / exchange

1 3575 Dill RoadCenterburg, OH, United States
Phone: 740-625-5549

I purchased a GoPro Hero2 skeleton housing part # AHDSH-001 from ATV Unlimited on November 21 2012. Upon arrival on December 13 2012, I noticed that there's a mistake and they had sent me a GoPro Hero2 waterproof replacement housing part # AHDRH-001 (which I already own) instead. I contacted ATV Unlimited by e-mail right away about the situation which I received a quick response : "Sorry about that, please return for refund/exchange, we'll also refund your return shipping costs, just let me know how much i owe you". That was the last time I heard from them. I went to the post office the next day on December 14 2012 and sent back the product to them for exchange. Sent them an e-mail the very same day to confirm that I had sent it back. Tried to contact them on December 26, January 3, January 12 and January 16 and never got a response. They are ignoring me and to this day, after more than 2 months, I never received the product I ordered. It cost me $41.95$ USD + $5.95 USD for shipping and another $7.61 CAD to return them the incorrect product they sent me.

Sv