Gopaidweekly.com / Impossible to withdraw money

I registered on the website www.gopaidweekly.com. They offered to pay $10 for each visitor on their website, as well as they promised to pay for the registration $25. I earned about $500 and wanted to withdraw $300. I filled two surveys and got the emails that I could withdraw my money, but the website showed that I hadn’t filled the survey and therefore they didn’t provide money. They are scammers, who will never provide money. Don’t waste time and share this info.

Re
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• Ke
      27th of May, 2014

I found a way to get paid by gopaid weekly but I must get paid for this information. Send $10 cash to Kenneth E. Young, 3436 Connecticut St. Gary, IN. 46407. Send this along with your reference number, email address, name & phone number & you will get paid. This is only for people with $300 or better. Read my blogs @ key2youngman/wordpress.com GOD Bless!

• Ar
      3rd of Jul, 2014

I joined GoPaidWeekly to earn some extra cash as I am a cancer patient who needed to get in front with daily expenses. I thought it was a great idea, so I worked right up until I sent my 4th email in request for earnings payout. I accumulated $2, 545.00 and I tried to get paid. That was 2 months ago when I stopped emailing them for a payout. It is sad, I had my hopes up high and that money would have enabled me to get a nice, clean living area as I STILL don't currently have no home. It is hard without an income and gopaidweekly was my only hope for a decent home.

• Th
      26th of May, 2016

I sent numerous emails they all came back as not a valid email. This looks like a scam to try to get YOU to buy into their survey scheme AND they end up stealing your private info like banking info, etc.

Warn people! You will be robbed in the event they get ahold of your legitimate banking info-PayPal has actually sent me correspondence on not being affiliated with these GOPAIDBIWEEKLY company