Goolehotcash(Googleadsense program) / Having a problem with Google AdSense a/c

Comments

Sa
  11th of Oct, 2008
sir,

I have purchased googlehotcash cdpack, but i don't know how to work with this. I got the username and password, with this i activated ebook. In this ebook guide there is a way to creat website, but follwing that i can't make a website.To contact googlehotcash, clicking the website is switched off & it's under maintainance showing error. There is no phone number to condact.
please convey this problem to them and if possible take a quick action because I have already paid them and now they are not available it's like faking people.
Vi
  12th of Oct, 2008
Respected,
sir/madam.

24th of Oct, 2008

I AGREE ... SOMETHING HAS TO BE URGENTLY DONE TO RESTORE THE PROBLEM
Sr
  31st of Oct, 2008
before 2.5 months back i ordered a google pride package by paying 1250 as a charge.they sent me a cd with the contents of google pride, google adsense and to create a website.i received from the address mentioned below:
GOOGLE PRIDE PACKAGE
by googlehotcash.com
b-10, nangalia arcade,
puran kutir, rani sati marg,
malad(E), mumbai:400097.
i entered activation task as my id..after which i couldnt understand anything about this package and i delibrately need my money back within a week..so please cooperate on my issue and do the needful. my id is :task 230.
Sr
  31st of Oct, 2008
please take a serius action and cancel my package and return the money.its my humble request.
Ma
  6th of Nov, 2008
Hi Sir,

I parcharged google pride kit and now i want create account and wesite but when i am trying to open it. It is not working. Please can you help me about this
  8th of Nov, 2008

I am having a problem while creating googleadsense account...
It's giving an error as Postal address incorrect or not provided
& Unacceptable site content.
As the site www.goolehotcash.com is not working and their mobile number is also switched off I don't know how to contact with them.
Lu
  14th of Nov, 2008
I have purchased googlehotcash cdpack in September, before i placed the order there website gave me the impression that they will create a website for me and they will place ad by google in my website. I got a username and password in the cdpack, with this i activated the ebook. In this ebook guide there was information that they would not create a website for us but there is a way to creat a website, but follwing that no one can create a website because the information provided is not at all helpful. The googlepride cdpack came for Rs.1250 with a 90 day money back garantee. But when i tried to contact googlehotcash, through there website, there website did not work any more, it just keeps giving an error message. There is no phone number either to condact.
Please help me to get my hard earned money back to me because they are a scam.
Ca
  20th of Nov, 2008
Iam ordered google pride package and recieved alsobut the website not activating please help me othervise please cancel the package and return the cash this is my humble request
  20th of Nov, 2008
Iam ordered google pride package and recieved also but the website contents are in php how to activate my account since i have received on 5th september 2008 and unable to use it.not activating please help me and its my humble request
  30th of Jan, 2009
This is very true many times they chaeted

Thanks

1044narender@gmail.com
Na
  30th of Mar, 2009
Dear Sir,

Please guide me how to register my account, it is not working anywhere,

Narender