Googlesuccesskit.com / unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Phone: 5173928367
my name is Martin Wells . my e mail is mwpuma@hotmail.com...I want vthese offers canceled and all charges returned
Mw

Comments

Ra
  6th of Jan, 2009
I was charged for something i did not order . This is wrong in every way who thehell do these people think they are i have had with this video crap .
Re
  7th of Jan, 2009
I too spent a dollar on Google earn cash fast using my debit card and this morning, 01/07/09, I was charged $29.95. The phone number my bank gave me was 1-800-712-7222 and it was an automated phone message. Tomorrow my bank will dispute the charges.
Tk
  11th of Jan, 2009
I was just burned this past Jan. 7, 2009 for $29.95. Let me say this much. I will find out who TOOK the money from my debit card. And when I do, ALL HELL IN HIS / HER LIFE IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE!!! I am the wrong person to play with!!!
Ch
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Google success kits: I was charged also for something that I did not order - fraud protection of all things! i want my money back! This will be reported to the authorities. especially since i cancelled my subscription.
Di
  26th of Jan, 2009
I have just spoken with a lovely man at 866 341 7163 (USA) and he has said that he would cancel my account and refund the $29.95. I was asked why I was cancelling and told him I received nothing and my trial was to be for 14 days and was charged in 8 days. And to this day still no emails, no goods, no to anything from Google Success Kit. I hope the money turns up in my account as he advised it could take days.
I hope this helps others.

I was also charged Fraud Protection at the same time and have been advised to call 866 351 8557 (USA) but when I try - I am told the number is busy. Hope you have better luck.
Dianne - Australia
Pa
  27th of Jan, 2009
I was suppose to be chared ONE dollar and was charges $1 + $29.95 + $4.95 for fraud protection. I am going to call the above numbers and close my account.
Aj
  29th of Jan, 2009
This is completely ridiculous. I did not have the money in thier to cover and it sent my account in the negative. This is why you can not trust people now a days
Ma
  1st of Feb, 2009
Basically the same as all of these people. Its really SO SAD what these companies are doing to us today. If your going to be a thief just go steal someones wallet or break in a store. These types of AMERICAN COMPANIES that allow this practice is what will eventually destroy this country.Funny I just cancelled my card now I have to pay again.$ 15 for a new card. Jokes on us people.

Mad in GA
Si
  1st of Feb, 2009
Well, you guys are not by yourself. I've been got as well. As you did, I cancelled my account and today I checked my account only to find out that I am being charged for FRAUD PROTECTION and IDENTITY SECURITY. Go figure that one out. When you call to find out what is going on the recording tells you to call back at regular business hours. The numbers are (866)351-8557, (866)205-7023 and (800)712-7226. I will be contacting my bank and the BBB. I think my attorney will get a kick out of this one. What gets me the most is I thought that Google was ligit and I had no idea that they would stoop this low being a supposingly honest company.
Si
  1st of Feb, 2009
Google is full of bull. Please contact the BBB and let them handle this situation.
Pe
  17th of Feb, 2009
Google Success Kits also known as www.earngooglecash.com sell for $29.95. My Credit card was billed on January 30th in the amount of $29.95. I did not order this product or have i ever received the product. I called phone number (866-341-7163) I told them I never received this product nor did I order it. I told them that i want the $29.95 charge taken off my credit card. They said the would refund my $29.95, but that it would take 5 - 10 business days to process the refund. I also have a charge for $4.95 for fraud protection and that i wanted the charge refunded also. They said the could not take care of the $4.95 fraud protection charged. So the gave me this number to call. The number is (866-387-2521). They told me they could not refund the charge i got on February 4th for $4.95, because the said that they could not prove that i hadn't used the fraud potection. They said they are cancelling the fraud protection for $4.95 today as on February 27, 2009.
Please anybody who is trying to get their money back please write down the company, the company phone number, the person you talked to and their position at this company. You also need to write down the day and date of when you had the conversation with them. and any account numbers or confirmation numbers that they have given you.
I hope this information helps anybody who is having the same problem.

seriously angry in ND
Ma
  25th of Feb, 2009
Please cancel whatever you think that I have from Google. I have received nothing from Google, NO Success Kit of any kind but am being charges for it every month. Stop debting my account asap and I want the charges refunded to me as I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING FROM YOU.
I will expect this to be taken care of immediately.

Marilyn Stokes
St
  3rd of Mar, 2009
Please cancel any orders that you think u have of mine. I have not received anything from Google, and i have 4 differant charges no product or no emails.Please refund all of the charges and stop charging my account. Stacy Bruns
He
  23rd of Mar, 2009

Googlesuccesskit.com - unauthorized charging money
San Diego
California

SCAM!! GOOGLESUCCESSKIT.COM is a SCAM. I was charged $1.00 for the kit that I never received. After that this company unauthorized took my $29.95 again from my account on 02/10/09. I called to cancellation line 888-541-0915 0n 03/06/09 and a lady who name Bernie said she would cancell and returned my money to my bank. On 03/22/09, I checked my acount and I was charged again $29.95 on 03/08/09. I called again and spoke with a lady who name Shanna. I explained that I never received the kit and already called for cancellation so the company had to refund my money. Shanna said the money is not refundable because this was credit card payment; she also said if I used credit card buying something in the store it would not be refundable neither. After that she hung up the phone. It is ridiculous, in the store I still can return something I bought and can get my money back. I want my money back. This is seriouly SCAM, everyone, please, do not believe or you will lose your money. Anyone know what to do for getting our money back, please, help.
Dr
  3rd of Apr, 2009

Googlesuccesskit.com - unauthorized charge
Deneshia Rollie
Texas

I was recently interested in working from home; so I saw the Google Success Kit advertised on the internet. It was suppose to be a $1.00 to receive the kit. My debit card is charged $29.95 every month and i have never received a kit. There are also charges on my debit card for fraud protection for $4.95 and id theft for $9.95. None of these charges were authorized by me. I would like my money back and would greatly appreciate if you these bogus companies would stop charging this money to my account.
Ve
  24th of Apr, 2009
What a bunch of mongrels, dont say something costs $1 when in fact it costs anywhere from $30 to $100 which is what i have been charged for the last 3 months!!! I never received my google success kit yet ive been charged $300 for it, what a crock of ###!! I will never use google again & ill make sure that all my friends are aware of this also! What horrible human beings you people are, you should be ashamed!!
Be
  27th of Apr, 2009
PLEASE STOP DEDUCTION ON MY CREDIT CARD BEC.I DIDNOT RECIEVED ANY GOOGLESUCCESSKIT.AND WHY YOU GET MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT...PLEASEEEEEE
Me
  29th of Apr, 2009
I too have been caught by this scam. I agreed to a trial version of the Google Success Kit and was supposed to receive a cd in the post for US$1, which to this date has not arrived. I have also been charged $29.95US for the last 3 months, as well as US$9.95 identity security, and US$4.95 Fraud Protection each month!!

My bank has cancelled my credit card and have advised me to email Google Success to cancel the subscription, then they will attempt to get my money back through their fraud department.

I wish to unsubscribe immediately.
Regards
Megan McGowen
Sc
  23rd of May, 2009
I would like to complain too

These scammers are taking money out of my account every 2weeks??
I have received nothing from google no pack no email nothing????

The pack i ordered was a trial version of the Google Success Kit and was supposed to receive a cd in the post for US$1 and now im getting all these other charges for things that i have no clue what they are???

I will be canceling this direct debit and i will be reporting this
I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!!

I wish to unsubscribe immediately.
Regards
scott carlton
Sa
  30th of Mar, 2011

Googlesuccesskit.com - Advertising scam
Googlesuccesskit.com

This advertisement is a scam. There was charges on my bank account for a disc that I didn’t receive, when I spoke with them they claim they couldn’t check to see if there had been access to this website from my account, and state that this kit was out of stock. Refuse to refund all money that was taken for a service I never received.