GOOGLESUCCESS KIT / Unauthorized charges

1 London, England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

i was looking my credit card statment there were 2 charges with the name appear on it GOOGLESUCCESSKIT.
on 12 Jan 2009 they charge me £0.68 and again on 21 Jan 2009 they charge me £22.50 without any authorization. i need my money back. please help me.

Saad Hassan
Saad.bh86@gmail.com

Comments

• St
      12th of Feb, 2009

These people are deducting fees from my bank account for something i have never even ordered??

8th of Mar, 2009
    GOOGLESUCCESS KIT - Un authorised money for kit taken out of credit card.
    Anna Marie Livingston
    Ireland

I signed up for trial at a cost of $1 which was debited to my credit card on 15th Feb, however a second charge of $29.95 was deducted on 25th Feb 2009 which I did not request nor authorise.

• Pr
      20th of May, 2009
    GOOGLESUCCESS KIT - Un authorised money for kit taken out of credit card.
    Walgett
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 610268282020

I recently signed up for a $1 trial to google success kit. More money than just $1 was charged to my credit card. The first transaction occured in 23rd March, 2009 for an australian dollar amount of $1.46 then on the 31st March, 2009, $59.65. then 9th April 1.44 then 13th April $14.18 for IDENTITY SECURITY (THIS WAS DEDUCTED TWICE ON THIS DAY). Then again on 16th April, 2009 $1.44 so called( transaction fee)30th April a payment of 56.61 for Google success kit and on the 6may $9.67 for Fraud Protection. I have not received any information about the kit via email or post. I would like a refund of all monies taken.