Google's Profit Learning Studio / Fraud

Profit Learning Studio
230W 400 South St First Floor
Salt Lake City
Phone: 800-497-4988
I read and reread on my daughter's facebook how some of her friends had made money using Google's Biz Kit. The offer stated for $1.97 you would get a kit, including a CD on how to set up at home work for listings on Google with full tech support. I filled this out and am assuming I was charged the $1.97. However, using the user name and password provided, one cannot log into their web site. To top it off, you cannot do the back page to find out any information on phone for customer service or address. Thank goodness I saved the site. Now all the reviews are very bad it is a fraud and then within 7 days you get charged additional charges., I called the 800 number to be told it is past hours and they gave a different name for their web site. I went to it and it does not exist. This site should be shut down by the government. If I knew how to contact the government over this, I would. Right now I want to stop them from charging my credit card more than the $1.97.

A  29th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi! You ca file a complaint at The Internet Crime Complaint Center (an FBI - NW3C Partnership) : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
N  29th of Jul, 2009 by
And just so you know, Google (the real google) is not associated with this company or any other using the google name to run programs like this.

The only program google runs for earning a little (and I mean a little, not hundreds or thousands a week) is Adsense. And it's free, as are most of google's services.
A  5th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Contacting the FBI internet crimes division is a perfect idea. I covered the whole gammet. I contacted them, the Federal Trade Commission, the law enforcement agencies from which this business is operating. Sitka Alaska and Salt Lake City Utah and my local law enforcement agency. I called the number listed on my bank statement (based out of Utah) and contacted the main scammer himself...Wade Winger. I received a blank CD for my $1.97 charge and forwarded it to my local law enforcement agency along with my fraud report. I'd encourage anyone who's been taken by Wade Wanker...I mean Winger...to contact him personally. I did...His e-mail address is wwinger@yahoo.com. Be prepared to have the yutz deny everything. Good luck to you in your endeavor against this pin-head.
N  7th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sorry my mistake. Wade Winger has nothing to do with Google's Profit Learning Studio. He is actually an honest person, very helpful. Sorry for the mix up.