GoogleProfits / fraudaulent charges

I WENT IN GOOGLE TO AND REQ. A CD ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON LINE. THEY ASK YOU FOR A CC. BUT SAID THEY DON'T CHARGE YOU. I GOT MY BANK STATEMENT AND TRIED TO CALL THEM . I SAW THAT IN ONE MONTH THEY TOOK OUT 99.00 AND ALSO 47.50. IT IS A SCAM. I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER THAT SHOWS ON THE STATEMENT AND YOU CANT GET THROUGH. I TRIED THE NUMBER ON THE CD THEY SENT ME AND THE SAME THING. I COULDN'T GET THROUGH. I HAVE TO NOW CANCEL MY CC. IN ORDER FOR THEM TO STOP CHARGING ME.

Comments

• By
      23rd of May, 2009
    GoogleProfits - Took 98.00 unauthorized from my credit card
    GoogleProfits
    16200 Delhi Ave #34
    Delhi
    California
    Phone: 209-808-2325
    smnmccormick@yahoo.com

I ordered the google profits cd paying only shipping and handling, I noticed that 98.00 was taken off of my credit card on May 11, 2009 which was unauthorized. I dont even know why it was taken. I need to know how I can get my money back?

• Cl
      17th of Jul, 2009

There are several other complaint links on this site and THOUSANDS more on HUNDREDS of other sites. If you have a problem, and you can PROVE it, then pelase forward the proof to me via email, i am helping several...individuals put together a class action law suite which will result in the return of all funds.

Here is my email: