googlemoneyprofit.com / large charge decision demand

RavenMedia sent me disk for work at home (GoogleMoneyProfit.com)... for $1.98 MC charge, then immediatedly snowed by junk mail. Now calls come...Want to charge $39.95/month, and $6500 "investment" to accept their team of helpers. I tried to leave off conver to contact my retired CPA friend, but Joshua Ouimewt [protected] x 1097, was trying to force decision NOW this one call...or lose out on this opportunity. This pressure furthered my apprehension. Please do NOT let them charge my any more than the $1.98 shipping fee. Vesta St.Clair [protected] age 74.

Comments

• Ry
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Yo
      23rd of Dec, 2009

Huge scam. They are a bunch of fraudulent cheap ### telemarketers from Utah that have decided to spend their life scamming people thru the telephone or thru the internet stilling money by offering fraudulent jobs with Google etc. . . . . Do not give any personal information or buy anything from this people. One of many of their fish hooks is this: http://news8chicago.com/2009/FINANCE/income.opportunity/google/?subid=546.
    They are lying to the people by providing information that makes you believe at first glance that they are related to “Google”. They also use the name Google to scam people thru the telephone. They call and present themselves as “John Doe” from Google Casting. Since they probably will tell that the call might be monitored or recorded the verbal agreement is automatically a bilateral type of legal contract. Record the conversation if you can and ask them: Are you related to Google? If they doesn’t monitor or record the calls tell them that you do. Record it anyway for your records then tell them at the end that the conversation was recorded.
    They will charge between $70.00 - $80.00 + $1.95 initial fee every month from your credit, debit card each month for this scam if you don't cancel within 7 days after you signed electronically their fraudulent contract. So check your bank statement you might have a surprise there.
    This people are exactly the same people from “Google jobs scam”, Infusion Media, Inc. handles their pages, MHM Money Mastery, Search Income Pro and Money Mastery, Internet Income Pro, “a corporation”, also d/b/a Google Money Tree, Google Pro, and Google Treasure Chest all are exactly the same. Related to Summit Consulting, Foreclosure World, NMR COACHING - SUCCESS TEAM (classified also as a Corrupted company by [redacted]) HomeJobStop, Process at Home etc. etc. etc. and a lot more. This people have being ripping off people thru scamming practices.
    They use different names for this.

Company Web Site:
    Company E-mail:
    support@sipandmm.com
    You can try to cancel by calling here but they don’t answer the telephone or make it hard for you to cancel: 866-919-2556. They don’t provide verifiable physical address so in order to trace them I used a different confidential and old NSA “path tracing Cherokee Indian trick”.
    Some of their other phones are:
    1-800-405-8582 ext 500 “so called corporate offices”
    (801) 542-8598
    (888) 681-9905 ext1115
    (800) 405-8581
    (888) 681-9905
    (800) 405-8582
    (888)-681-9905 ext 1078

Some of this phones could be patched to cell phones tagged with names. This last information cannot be verified at this moment but will be shortly.
    Their "corporation" has grown fast making money scamming people. They have being able to contract a bunch of yams with ties that are working for them as clueless slaves. Some of their scammers will give you the following names:
    1) Their answering machine who says “corporate offices”. No description!
    2) A woman that pass as a receptionist that present herself as Miss “Thank you for calling corporate offices”. ( I think is Suzanne Kimball Rekow)
    3) Daniel Beninfield (real name could be Peter Jeppson)
    4) Adams that say he is from “Google Casting”. (real name could be Alan Williams)
    5) Dustin (which I think is Adam with a blond hair wig).
    Any way this family are located in Utah and this is the people or company behind the scam.
    6) Todd
    Company is owned by:
    Peter Jeppson and Alan Williams
    MoneyMastery.com; Mars Hill Media LLC, 3051 W. Maple Loop, Suite 125, Lehi, Utah 84043, MarsHillMedia.com
    (This is on the Ashton Blvd by the Club House Dr)
    and (Money Mastery) Time & Money LLC 1403 South 600 West, Suite A, Woods Cross, Utah 84010
    Phone: 888-201-2524 Fax: 801-951-5115.
    Email: alan@moneymastery.net
    info@moneymastery.com
    customersupport@moneymastery.com
    Toll Free:
    (888) 292-1099
    Phone:
    (801) 292-1099
    Suzanne Kimball Rekow (Publicity Manager)
    Owners: Peter Jeppson and Alan Williams
    To cancel you can:
    A) Google their address go and kick their ### and then burn their bodies, families and descendants to ashes. I don’t recommend you this one because everything will end really fast and you won’t have a lot of fun with them crying and screaming. So try the next one (B).
    B) Do it legally by sending a certified cancellation letter to:
    PO box 2999 Riverton Utah 84065. File a report with the police. Then contact your bank file a dispute, cancel your account or change it and cancel your card or change it.
    Optional: ### them really hard and fast in the ### w/o KY jelly (probably they will like it! I don’t really know.) Anyway by filling a complaint here:
    1) FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
    The terms and conditions are hidden in dark small letters.
    2) The report them to: