GoogleKit.com FGO / Charged $98.04

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-255-1241

I was led to believe that I can purchase an online money making program for $1.88. I read some of the program online and attempted to create an account with one of the services, but to no avail. Well I said it was only a dollar eighty-eight so I was to pissed. But in the next couple of weeks I saw a debit on my account from GoogleKit.com for $98.00 for which I did not approve and I did not recieve anything from this company for that amount. I tried to call them at [protected] to no avail just was directed to a voicemail that did not accept any message and then hung up in your face. What can I do?

Comments

• Mo
      20th of May, 2009

The actual phone number is 1-888-563-4281. And in the fine print, it did state that after 14 days if you didn't cancel your membership you'll be charged a fee of $98 and some change.

• Je
      22nd of May, 2009

That number sends you to a full voicemail that then disconnects you! Any other suggestions to get out of this scam?

23rd of May, 2009

The number is full of voicemail and then disconnects automatically. It seems scam, is there anyways to get out of this scam?

• Mi
      25th of May, 2009

I do agree that it is a scam. But I called that number myself and I got a hold to an operator. She asked me for my phone number and then asked me how can she assist me. I told her that I wanted to cancel my account because I changed my mind after I read the fine print. She gave me an confirmation number and then she told me that they don't send out confirmation emails. What type of online business doesn't send out confirmation emails? Anyways, I immediately cancelled my credit card account because I didn't trust in them. The lady didn't seem too confident or professional. I suggest cancelling your credit card that they have on file and disputing the matter if they charge you anything else. That's what I'm doing. For some reason they keep sending me a email telling me to activate my account. There's nowhere to log in at on their webpage. That's weird because they give you a username and password. That's how I know that it's not worth my time if I can't even log in to something that I've paid for. My advice to everyone is please do not try this because it's a scam!