googlefortuneprofits / They are stealing money from my account monthly

1 Cleveland, OK, United States Review updated:

About three or four months ago this charge started appearing on my Bank Account report, $69.95 to G Fortune Profits. Now it is a monthly thing. I cannot contact the company because the email address on their Web site is apparently not functioning and comes back to me.
My bank says that they cannot stop the charge, it has to be stopped through GFortune. So what do I do?
Warn everyone do not deal with these scammers, I had not ever been to their WEB site but somehow someone hacked my account information and I will have to change my account numbers to get rid of them!
Some one needs to do something about this bogus company!

Comments

• Ge
      17th of Aug, 2009
    googlefortuneprofits - money
    Virginia

you took $69.95 off of my debit card without me authorizing it. and i would like it put back as soon as possible.

• Ki
      17th of Sep, 2013

I cancelled and paid off my credit card from Bank Of America and destroyed it. two months later I get a phone call from the credit card company telling me about this charge on it from g fortune profits. After fighting and arguing with them about how and why my credit card could even be charged when I no longer had it anymore, they basically told me I needed to take it up with G Fortune profits whoever the heck they are! I have been wondering if this was a Bank of America issue or if someone else fraudulently used my old credit card number to somehow charge this...? Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with Bank of America and G Fortune profits.