Googlecashkey.com / All fake programs of money making

1 India Review updated:

The google cash key program was introduced in the net for money making to get the information they make us to buy their google cashkit which costs Rs1250. when i receive that kit which contains a CD with registration ID... but that CD contains no information... after following the registration, i need a ppc form, which is a basic need to work on it... but, i don't get any information about the PPc form...

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Aug, 2008

there is a problem is coming in my id.
    hi! i am rajan arora from rewari i have bought a package form googlecashkey.com.
    but my working ID is work 222. plz confirm this
    because this id and cd is not working which i have bought form you.
    rajan arora
    phone no:- 09873960362

• Ra
      1st of Sep, 2008

My ID. Byte 720
    Dear Sir,
    I had registered last week in google cashkey but i have not got the excess to visit in that. I want to know whether i have been registered properly or not. When i completed the registration after that the message was showing site is in upgrade or something like that. I was not got the excess. Will you please let me know at the earliest what went wrong. Why am i not getting excess.
    Thanks,

Rachna H. Shah

• Ju
      7th of Sep, 2008

I purchase googlecashkey combo kit of 1250/- rs. And i get a cd through courier. But after 45 days i have not any information about makeing a money to online job.

12th of Sep, 2008

I got googlecashcow.com CD but now no any reply from googlecashcow.How to do this?Plase help me.How to work CD tell me.my contact no.09860839606

• Sh
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Hi,

This is Shaik here from Bangalore and I found the Googlecashkey program from the net, I have replyed to the mail for the bussines and they call me from Mumbai Land line after they send one CD which labled like ID- neon163. and then the person who delivered it from bangalore his local and he also involved in that .

like if Mumbai person booked it he wil call from Bangalore like head office is in bangalore and my delivery person will come to deliver the product in Mumbai itself, the same thing happend for me, after they sent a mail username and password for that but the mail it self is not there in my Gmail ID to make a complaint for the same.

Now my question and suggetion is don't belive the google people because if they true then self they can creat a dummy id they do bussines because it got populated, if they true them why they don't track on those sites for inquiry and why they adding to google serch page, this type of spams, i think think this is side buusiness for the google don't belive google.

• Re
      25th of Sep, 2008

I was also cheated by Googlecash key. Three months back i registered with google cashkey a Mumbai based online jobs company.I have paid Rs.1250 to get a cd through by courier. The cd had only a code no. No other information was found. I just mailed three or four times to activate my account (it was told by the comany ppc /data entry job online).All in vein. I lost my valuable money.Please beware of google cashkey.com . Dont get cheated by yourself, like me.

• Go
      7th of Oct, 2008

Hi guys,
    this Googlecash key its fake please dont belive it
    If get any persons from Googlecash key i ### asss
    please prvoide me Googlecash key cont person or
    Phone number i will ### thr assss

Thanks,
    Gopinath.C
    M:9972190141

• In
      28th of Jan, 2009

The site is down and this guy have dropped his domain. Now no more googlecashkey.com website.