GoogleCash.com / Non receipt of book

I had made a payment through PAY PAL (Receipt No:[protected] in Indian Rupees Rs.1370/-) for GOOGLE CASH 3 Book or CD giving Tips as to how to make money on the Internet through AD WORDS etc. They had offered to provide FREE WEBSITE to me for the purpose.

Ever since then, except for the eMail confirmation by PAYPAL, I have no communication from GOOGLE CASH as to the Book/CD.

Please find out the status and let me know if they will provide me with the Kit or is it money gone 'DOWN THE DRAIN"

Anguished Customer,
Yours Truly,
RAMACHANDRAN N.P.

Comments

• Te
      25th of Jan, 2009

On 01/14/2009 I ordered a google cash kit for $1.95. That was supposed to be for shipping and handling. The kit itself was supposed to be free. On the same day I was charged $0.06 for a atm fee? On 01/20/2009 I had a debit card charge for $39.95, and once again on the same day a $1.20 atm fee? I have never received a kit or no further communication from google cash. If anyone is thinking of trying this offer I would advise against it. I believe this is a scam.

14th of Feb, 2010

Yea, somethinglike that has happend to me, they said that they were going to charge me $$ to my paypal/debit card and in return they would send me a box of how and where and guides to finding how to help me become successful. Unfortunately they never gave me the box and have been charging $91!!! to my account everymonth.!!!

What is this?? I didnt get what i needed? and now im charged for nothing?