Googlecashcenter / Charged me the fee, but won't allow access to their web site which is not in existence

Searched and searched for information on this scam. Your site doesn't have any complaints yet on this one. Googlecashcenter. After I paid the $3.98 shipping and handling fee, I received an email from an autoresponder telling me how to access the information. You can't access the information because the web site googlecashcenter.com doesn't even come up. You can't respond vial email to anyone because there is nothing to respond to. I don't want to be charged for something I'm not getting and I certainly don't want to be charged on a regular basis for service I don't have or want anymore. Should have known that it was nothing but a scam. Get the word out that no one wins with Google and if they do, they won't share anything without charging something for nothing.

Comments

• Ki
      14th of Jul, 2009

i also paid the $3.98 and i am unable to login my username and password...said they would email my new password and i still have nothing...i hope these people get caught...its kinda silly how you think something is good and it just goes bad!!!

• To
      15th of Jul, 2009

I did logged in to my account, but the e-mail and the web site says i must wait up to 24 hours to have all the information completed...let's wait and see what happens.

• Gr
      5th of Aug, 2009

I purchased googlecashcenter and paid the $3.58 got my log in info but could never get on to the site.Call the customer service line they told me i waited to long to call to cancell but they refunded $54.00 and some change . They told me the rest of the money was for the user name and log in and a cd that i never recived so i guess i got took for $30.00 .Oh well lesson learned.