Google work from home / Unauthorized payment

1 Windsor, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:

I to have been scammed!!! Everytime I call the phone number to have this removed they keep telling me they see no such thing on my credit card statement. They also tell me to call back because I have reached the wrong floor of the person I want to speak to. Your telling me that a big customer support phone number and you can't post me to the correct person I want to speak to?? I have to call back until I reach the correct floor?? I'm not impressed with this and how someone can do such a thing to people who are innocent!!! I'm still fighting this and there is nothing my credit card company can do for me. Wow such heartless people out there getting rich from us who are trying to make an honest living. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comments

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2009
    Google work from home - SCAM operation
    Google

They charge you $1 and then buried in the fineprint in another page they charge you $79.86 2 days later if you do not cancel. 2 days is not nearly enough to read through everything they give you on day one todecide whether you want the service at all.

My advise is that if you are charged by them, call your bankand get a new card issued to you or you will continue to be charged every month. Once they have your # your screwed.

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2009

Ask your bank to issue you a new card. Same thing happened to me.