Google-Work from Home. /Treasure Chest? / Unauthorized-Funds $72.21

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I did order the disc for $1.95 and even talk with a supposely customer-repressentative the next morning(she called me) and after she ran down the basics, my hunger to make some money accepted a fee of $39.95 after the first 21 days which it has not been nor have I recieved a disc. This morning I check my balance to find a charge of $72.21...Someone wil be held accountable. So far every customer service # given will be closed as of now till Monday. This is absurd!

Ch

Comments

Ma
  14th of May, 2009

EXTREMELY ABSURD! I got charged 1.95 for the disk, which I never got either, when the call came the next day I told her that I couldn't agree to anything because she was talking to me about something I ordered but had not yet received! When I got my bank statement I discovered they got me for the 1.95, 39.95, 9.95 (ironically for ID Theft), and 12.95...only one of the charges had a valid phone # (800)818-8605, I sat with my phone on speaker for hours, every other day for a week before I finally talked to someone...supposedly I am getting a refund on the 39.95 and the 12.95, but the 9.95 ID THEFT is nonrefundable! They said that when I got a confirmation email about the disk, that it said they were signing me up for these other 3 programs, for FREE TRIAL VERSIONS, but I had to call and cancel to keep from being charged the next month! Meanwhile I've instructed my bank to cancel the card and issue me a new one, with a new number, I may not get any of these amounts back, but they certainly won't get me for anymore, and I will NEVER use my debit card online again!

De
  6th of Jun, 2009

I am in Canada and was just charged $86.59 and $87.10 from my credit card. I guess the currency difference is the reason why mine was charged more more. About a month ago I decided to give the google chest a try, first I refused the pop up ad then it offered it to me for $0.99 so I figured I would give it a try. WTF I cant get through to the numbers and was never contacted by anyone, after I purchased the shipping and handling for a CD that I have not received I was charged the other charges. Does anyone know if there is anything we can do about this I have filed a complaint with the fraud dept. of my credit card company. I sure hope there isn't going to be any other charges to my card for this, has anyone else been charged more than the 2 extra charges besides the CD charge.
This is how it shows on my credit card statement.

1st. - FOR REFUNDS CALL866957 SANDY UT $1.20
2nd. - A1Member 866 200 5473 GBR $86.59
3rd - Google chest 8882561248 GBR $87.10

Db
  3rd of Jul, 2009

I too was SCAMMED! They charged me as; A1Member866-200-5473GB4432201781186261 for $24.87
AND; CK CARD DR GRANT MASTERS 800-926-0273 ALSO FOR; $24.87
PLUS A FORGEIN TRANSACTION FEE OF $.75 two times! My bank has REFUSED to credit my account of over $150.00 just in overdraft fee's! I just found all of these other people on this site. I WILL be going to my bank again with this information. I hope they will finally refund me. Good Luck to you!