Googleunauthorized use of my google card for game play charged to my card

During the month of February, I was charged about $27.00 (actual total $26.93) for playing games that I did not play; I played a game that costs exactly $4.99 + 2.99 = $7.98 total charges only . The rest of the charges (exactly $18.95) should be refunded to my account, and, somehow, we need to insure that these illegitimate charges are not repeated on my account. My card #6988 was used to place these illegitimate charges, as well as my legitimate charges, as stated.

Please let me know if I need to replace my card number with another, or if this can be handled some other way. I feel as though some unauthorized person is using my card number, somehow, and this needs to be fixed immediately.

Cathy Williams
on behalf of Patrick McCluskey

Ha
Mar 03, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Mar 03, 2016

"Please let me know if I need to replace my card number with another, or if this can be handled some other way."
    How the heck are strangers on the internet suppose to know? Contact the credit card company and ask.

• Su
      May 04, 2016

CHANGE EVERYTHING!

HAPPEN TO ME TOO AN I WAS DESTROYED! PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS. Contact your merchant listed an see how many invoices are actually valid invoice numbers! None of the over 1000 invoices on my account were valid they states Google charged and recd the benifits from said transactions (no reason to contact the merchant if they are invalid.) But the invoice said to! Change your cards, accounts and password ASAP!