Google — unauthorized use of my google card for game play charged to my card
During the month of February, I was charged about $27.00 (actual total $26.93) for playing games that I did not play; I played a game that costs exactly $4.99 + 2.99 = $7.98 total charges only . The rest of the charges (exactly $18.95) should be refunded to my account, and, somehow, we need to insure that these illegitimate charges are not repeated on my account. My card #6988 was used to place these illegitimate charges, as well as my legitimate charges, as stated.
Please let me know if I need to replace my card number with another, or if this can be handled some other way. I feel as though some unauthorized person is using my card number, somehow, and this needs to be fixed immediately.
on behalf of Patrick McCluskey
More Google Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card 
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy
- Google Earth - privacy