Googleunauthorized debit card charges from google

hi, i've recently checked my debit card, and saw this transactions

Jan 26, 2018 POS W/D SV GOOGLE (Su g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] MASTERCARD 46.49
Jan 25, 2018 POS W/D SV GOOGLE (Su g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] MASTERCARD 46.49
Jan 25, 2018 POS W/D SV GOOGLE (Su g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] MASTERCARD 466.99

i didnt recall buying anything from google play, i also checked my order history on my google play but didnt saw anything that matches these transactions.

i would like to refund the money taken from my debit card with the total of 652.95 pesos, as soon as possible, thank you

Ju
Jan 26, 2018

Comments

May 29, 2019

Hi! I’ve recently checked my debit card too. Same situation like yours. And saw this transaction. See pictures below as reference.

I didn’t recall buying anything from google, i also checked my order history on google play but i didn’t see anything that matches these transactions.

I would like to refund my money taken from my debit card with the total amount of 1, 017 pesos, as soon as possible! Thank you.

May 31, 2019

hi may i know if they give back the money?thanks

• Me
      Aug 28, 2019

I just got a charge for $213.34 & i didn’t authorize or buy anything through google Iit was purchased through my paypal account which is set to online line purchases to be taken from my bank account I did a disburse with PayPal & they closed the case stating it was a authorized purchase it was a authorized billing transaction meaning there was a free trial then after that they automatically take the amount in my case $213.34 also called my bank they can’t do anything have to go through PayPal & I look on my Google account order/purchase history & there is no purchases or subscriptions or orders so I’m just really pissed cause I can’t get a phone number fir google to talk to a customer service agent & google don’t have live chats either so don’t know what to don??? Anyone that went or going through same situation please help me please if you have anyway to contact Google agent to deal with a unauthorized charge on my bank account ??? Feel feel free to email me [protected]@yahoo.com to give me any help thank you or email me through my gmail [protected]@gmail.com thank you