Google / unauthorized credit card charges
I need an explanation for Google billing on my Visa Card. One charge is for $77.18 and listed as Google*HMA Pro VPN. The other charges are for Google Free Puzzle game
$0.97, Google Seller $0.69 and Google Services $0.69.
Visa questions these charges and I have no answer. They are all listed in November.
I think the only Google account is my husband's who died July 2017. I don't believe I have an account though you are charging my Visa card which we shared.
Please attend to this immediately, I'm leaving the country Sunday morning Dec. 2
and don't want Visa to cancel my card if they can't get a hold of me.
Lenore de Csepel
More Google Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - gmb
- Google - google's policy is disabling apps
- Google - google search not inclusive
- Google - sponsored ads
- Google Inc. - google play