Google UK Give Away / To ascertain genuineness

United Kingdom Review updated:
4.3
I have been informed that I am the lucky winner of google UK give away and advised to contact Swift Express Courier Service for collecting the prize money.

Swift Courier asked me to remit the delivery charges for delivering prize money.

My request to deduct delivery charges from the prize money is not accepted and this has created doubt in my mind regarding genuineness'

Kindly advise whether this company exists, if not can they misuse my Driving License & Telephone Bill faxed to them for address proof . If so, how to avoid misuse of my documents.

Kindly help

B S Suryanarayana

Comments

Cv
  12th of Dec, 2007
IAM IN RECEIPT OF LOTTERY WINNER OF THE ABOVE REFERED COMPANYAND ASKING TO PAY DELIVERY CHARGES IN ADVANCE. IS THIS GENUNINE? RAMANA
Wi
  9th of Sep, 2008
I received this message as well and, in the beginning, totally believed it. But more in-depth research has shown me that it is a hoax, sadly. However much we would all like to have 600, 000 british pounds in our pocket, sadly it won't happen through this "company". I tried phoning, but got nothing. I would disregard this email if you get it. Waste of time and, if you send your information, you're probably screwed. Identity theft is amond us these days. This is just one of the ways they get us.
Hope that helped!
An
  27th of Sep, 2008
Hola! a mi tambien me llego el mismo mail, me parece que es una estafa. Yo voy averiguar el google de mi pais Argentina. Cualquier novedad que tengan sobre esta empresa por favor espero me escriban a mi mail. Saludos!
Po
  27th of Sep, 2008
Entry for PCH.COM

Get my e-mail entered for PCH.com

POOLESGOV2000@yahoo.com
Robert A Watson
19310 Clubhouse Rd #607
Montgomery Village, MD 20886
Ma
  25th of Nov, 2008
Hello
I recived few email that I'm winning in the google lottary but i'm unsure to them. I would you please survey them
my order number in those emails is d28928806 and emails are of mr.Newton Brown (claims Agent) and Mr.john Finch (DISPATCH OFFICER)
please advice me and If you want I will send emails text of them for you .

BEST REGARDS
Ra
  24th of Jun, 2009
can i get to know the persoon, who is chatting with me. he is unknown person. he is scrapping to me and mailing all worst mails. how do i know, reply to my mail
Ks
  20th of Feb, 2010
There are no free burgers in this world, how someone can be so generous...I received the same email..but I will not be in the trap...as soon I added my query in google about this email...I could only see COMPLAINTS...there was NO MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGE FROM ANY WINNER...WHAT MORE PROOF WILL I LOOK FOR..., There should be some agency to track this people down..
Ma
  3rd of Feb, 2016
I have received e mail that i won award from google and i submitted driving lisc, name, address, profession in response. Whether i can put to any loss