GOOGLE TRESURE CHEST / Unauthorized Debit

United States, Maryland, Baltimore Review updated:
I remember requesting a CD in response to an email sent by GOOGLE for work from home options .
I was asked to pay shipping charges which I did promptly by providing my BofA visa card details and
awaited the arrival of the disk as requested . I do remember talking to a gentleman from GOOGLE TREASURE CHEST soon after payment of the shipping charges and before any kind of disk arrival from them, asking me to
let them know how serious I was about the idea of working from home . I distinctly remember telling him that
I do not know - I am retired and would await the arrival of the disk . To this date the disk have not been received by me and today to my horror, I found that a debit has been raised for $72.21 on my account by them .

I have talked to the customer service and got my account on their file cancelled their no. [protected] . I was not allowed to talk to a supervisor/manager for refund of this unlawful debit to my account after having failed to get the same refund from the customer service rep .

I hope you will do the needul and arrange refund of $72.21 and credit it back to my account .

N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
google tresure chest scamed me out of 75.00 but they did this through google kit for 1.97.i dont know how they can get away with that i repoted them to better buisness. they are fruads and scam artists they need to be stoped.i would like to see one of there top wigs for a few min i would kick the crap out them.
N  29th of Apr, 2009 by

NIcholas A. Leonard
12721 Woodchuck Way
Phone: n/a

I ordered the google treasure chest and recieved the cd in the mail. I placed the CD in my CD-ROM and the CD contained a Trojan Horse Virus. My Nortons Immediately detected it, thank goodness. Some one needs to regulate these types of businesses. I could wiped out my computer because I was looking for different money making opportunities.

Nicholas Leonard
N  28th of May, 2009 by
This is crap charged me 72.21 for something I dont even know about!!!
N  17th of Jun, 2009 by

GOOGLE TRESURE CHEST - 72.21 Charge for CD
Google Tresure Chest
Phone: 707-429-3812

It took two weeks or more to recive my CD once orderd. On May 8, 2009 I was billed 72.21. According to one of your repisentives, I didn't call with in the seven day pirod which is a rip off if it takes two weeks to get the CD. Here is my Confermation of my Cancellation of Google Tresure Chest #051809-2705964. I will consider calling the bbb the better buiness buero dispute or even the Atterney General if my account is not credited!