GOOGLE TRESURE CHEST / Unauthorized Debit

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

I remember requesting a CD in response to an email sent by GOOGLE for work from home options .
I was asked to pay shipping charges which I did promptly by providing my BofA visa card details and
awaited the arrival of the disk as requested . I do remember talking to a gentleman from GOOGLE TREASURE CHEST soon after payment of the shipping charges and before any kind of disk arrival from them, asking me to
let them know how serious I was about the idea of working from home . I distinctly remember telling him that
I do not know - I am retired and would await the arrival of the disk . To this date the disk have not been received by me and today to my horror, I found that a debit has been raised for $72.21 on my account by them .

I have talked to the customer service and got my account on their file cancelled their no. [protected] . I was not allowed to talk to a supervisor/manager for refund of this unlawful debit to my account after having failed to get the same refund from the customer service rep .

I hope you will do the needul and arrange refund of $72.21 and credit it back to my account .

Comments

• Un
      27th of Apr, 2009

google tresure chest scamed me out of 75.00 but they did this through google kit for 1.97.i dont know how they can get away with that i repoted them to better buisness. they are fruads and scam artists they need to be stoped.i would like to see one of there top wigs for a few min i would kick the crap out them.

• Ni
      29th of Apr, 2009
    GOOGLE TRESURE CHEST - Trojan Horse Virus
    NIcholas A. Leonard
    12721 Woodchuck Way
    Hudson
    Florida
    Phone: n/a

I ordered the google treasure chest and recieved the cd in the mail. I placed the CD in my CD-ROM and the CD contained a Trojan Horse Virus. My Nortons Immediately detected it, thank goodness. Some one needs to regulate these types of businesses. I could wiped out my computer because I was looking for different money making opportunities.

Nicholas Leonard

• Pa
      28th of May, 2009

This is crap charged me 72.21 for something I dont even know about!!!

• Gi
      17th of Jun, 2009
    GOOGLE TRESURE CHEST - 72.21 Charge for CD
    Google Tresure Chest
    California
    Phone: 707-429-3812

It took two weeks or more to recive my CD once orderd. On May 8, 2009 I was billed 72.21. According to one of your repisentives, I didn't call with in the seven day pirod which is a rip off if it takes two weeks to get the CD. Here is my Confermation of my Cancellation of Google Tresure Chest #051809-2705964. I will consider calling the bbb the better buiness buero dispute or even the Atterney General if my account is not credited!