Google Tree / unauthorized debit

Tannersville, NY, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 518-589-6509
I originally signed up for the 7 day trial, I was immediately debited for $ 72.71 I sent an e-mail inquiring why this was done. I received no response what do ever and was debited a second time

Comments

Re
  25th of Dec, 2008
This $72 deduction is one I did not authorize at all. How many times have I promised myself to avoid all emails that ask me for any financial information? I received an e-mail about a data-processing job for which I $3.99 S/H would enable me to participate from home. I was not notified at all that I would ultimately be debited an additional $72. You are correct--this Google Money Tree is a scam, and it is not at all as promised. At last I received a CD from them which offers no data-processing job unless I build a unique business of my own. I want to return this--I attempted to call on the day that I noted their unauthorized debit of a horrific $72 from my meager account. These are examples of tactics that incite conscientious researchers and educators to legal resources that will prevent such fraud. These scammers should return all of the unauthorized $72 debits that they have confiscated--how much all together have they robbed from innocent diligent citizens?
Da
  14th of Jan, 2009
I am so sick of finding out the job I worked so hard to find out I was to pay. Whatdo we do?danhepokie@live.com
Mw
  25th of Jan, 2009
We had a charge appear in our checking account for 3.88 from Google Tree 4 which we didn't notice. A week later on the 20th we had another charge from Google Tree 6 for $72 and some change. We contacted the bank and found out it was my husbands ATM card.

I do not know how these charges ended up on our account, but beware. Let me assure you, if it doesn't have to do with tractors and trucks he isn't reading it much less get rich quick schemes.

BE CAREFULL