Google Treasure Chess / Withdrawing money from my account and also wtih other companies

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I agreed to try this google treasure chest "make money from home" program. Before the trial period was up, they charged me $71 from it. I called in to cancel my account and they agree to do so. A week later, I got charged $38 from another company who I never heard of before. When I called, they said I agreed for their service when I signed up for google chest, which is not true. The google chest rep. did not say anything about other companies involved. I asked for cancellation and they said they will refund my money. Another week later, I got charged by another company for $36. This is straight robbery. They shared my account info. with a million company and have to charge me $36 each? Google chest is a straight up fraud. Do not fall for it people. Us victims should get together somehow to fill a lawsuit against these people!!! I will cancel my ATM to stop they from taking any more money from me even though this mean they can't refund the money they STOLE from me in the first place, IF they will actually refund them. All the victims, lets get together and do something about this so no more Innocent people get they money stolen by this SCAMMERS!!!

Comments

29th of Jun, 2009

Get on the phone with your credit card company and request a charge back for any fraudulent charges.

Report the fraud / scam to the FTC at ftc.gov and file a complaints at ic3.gov also (FBI internet crimes division)