google treasue chest / Poor Execution

I signed up for the free trasure chest kit. I finally received an empty, very light cardboad envelope.
I also was contacted to receive a free trialmembership to their mentoring and sales counseling group for what I was told would be $17.xx. I also would receive an email that would specify all the details and the date I needed to cancel by to avoid the charges. Thanks to a customer service number from another complaint on Google Treasure Chest, I contacted them. Even though the free trial time period has not expired I was already charged and it was for $72.xx!
I received a cancellation verification number as well as a reimbursement number for the second charge.
It yet remains to be seen if I will be reimbursed as that takes 7 - 10 business days. I was told by the customer service rep if I did not receive it to check with my bank because it was probably on their end. Already sounds fishy.

N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by

google treasue chest - unauthorized charge
google treasure chest
Phone: 7705108623

i was charged 78.00 for something from google treasure chest also my daughters were charged the same we did not authorize this transaction and do not know what it is i am disputing the charges w my bank and i have had to cancel my debit card who are these people? what is google treasure chest and is there a phone number or address for this business( i use the term loosely )
N  7th of Mar, 2009 by

google treasue chest - unarthorized charges
google treasure chest

I did not arthorize a charge of $72.21. I did nor order anything from them. I just answers ad for imformation .