Google Tinder g.co/helppay # GBR / not sure what service I am being charged for

1 Canada Review updated:

An account obviously has been opened in my name without my authorization. These charges to my master card started in August 20, 2017 and have been charged every month since then .
I contacted Master card and advised them of same however they supplied me with a phone # [protected] to call to complain however we are in Mexico until early 2018 and do not have a telephone service.
What can I do to retrieve my money?
August 19, 2017 charges $14.53
August 20 2017 - $ 9.88
September 20 /17 -$ 9.63
October 20, 2017 - $9.26
November 20, 2017 - $9.34
Please advise

He
Dec 10, 2017

Comments

• Al
      12th of Apr, 2018

How do i get my money back from them taking money from me from tinder that it said they took $50 from my account

22nd of Jun, 2018

I paid for a subscription for tinder for my son $47 dollars and since then there is on going amounts of $6.46 coming out of my account, how can I have this stopped, I can not find a phone number for tinder but the payments are going to google*tinder g.co/helppay, I cant afford this. Cheers Christine

• Em
      28th of Sep, 2018

Hello my name is emmanuel uzemezie amanfo I want to request that tinder should stop deducting money from my visa card please a certain amount was deducted from my go cash card 5372 0705 0093 5707 this is my card number please I kindly request that there should cancel any form of transactions going on my card thanks I believe my requests will be granted.