GOOGLE *Telepathic g.co/payhelp#,NS B3K1E5 / unauthorized credit card charges on my mastercard

1 Canada Review updated:

There are four charges on my WalMart Mastercard from May and June, each for $3.95 for "GOOGLE *Telepathicg.co/payhelp#, NS B3K1E5."

I did not authorize these payments, and I would like the charges reversed and I don't want any more charges to be made. The description says "Computer Software Stores" but I have not purchased any software.

I tried calling, but I got nowhere because the phone didn't even ring, it just said "dialling" and didn't go anywhere.

Thank you.

Ga
Jun 7, 2017

Comments

• We
      26th of Jul, 2017

HI
    It may be an app you subscribed to for a year, but instead of them charging you once, they divided the charges in to small payments

• De
      5th of Dec, 2017

I have been getting charged on my credit card for google telepathic help pay and i dont even know what that is so could you put a stop to it so i dont get charged anymore..thank you

• Sy
      19th of Mar, 2018

I have charges that was not authorize and can not talk to anyone to remove the charges.

18th of Apr, 2018

I received the same charges ($4.99) every 2 weeks for the last 2 months. I called my bank, closed the account and had the charges reversed. Hopefully, this ends the charges.

• Pa
      17th of May, 2018

I have been getting charged on my credit card for google telepathic help pay. And i have not Authorize. And I dont even know what that is so could you put a stop to it so I dont get charged anymore.
    I received the same charges ($4.99) every 2 weeks for the last 2 months. I Hopefully, this ends the charges now. Thank you.

14th of Jun, 2018

I keep getting charged on my bank account as well from this telepathicg.co and I have no clue what it is but I want charges reversed and to stop

21st of Aug, 2018

WOW GUESS AM NOT THE ONLY ONE... BEEN HIT WITH 3 CHARGES OF 6.49 FIRST TWO WITH 4 DAYS OF EACH OTHER AND THE 3RD A WEEK LATER FROM THE LAST... ITS NOT EVEN A CARD I USE ONLINE TO MAKE PURCHASES WITH...

DEALING WITH THE BANKS NOW...

CAN EVERYONE SAY THANKS GOOGLE

• Co
      28th of Aug, 2018

Did everyone have this with a Walmart MasterCard? I just found out about four transactions on mine and i don’t even have a google account.

18th of Oct, 2018

Stop charging my damm account 4.99 I dont know what this is for

18th of Oct, 2018

This thing is charging me 2 3 times a week 4.99 I dont know what's going on I have removed my debit card and it's still charging