Google sucess Kits / reacuring charges on my credit card

1 WA, United States Review updated:

for three months they have been charging my credit card customer service is non responsive and now i intend to get the fraud department at my bank involved and wioll be reporting this to the attorney generals affice this is a scam now i see how people are able to make money at this stealing that is what this is i did not autorize any of these charges now their customer service lines are saying htat they will not refund any money already collected how are they able to do this

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2009
    Google sucess Kits - Money taken out of my account
    Chantelle Commins
    Kambalda
    Western Australia
    Australia

i will be seeking legal advise to re coup the money that has been taken from my account without athourization, i will also claim intrest and the forgien transaction fees debited to my account.
    I will have so much media coverage on this i will take down any one in my path, i am very fustrated only to be talked down to by customer service hung up on i did get very angry and i make no apolgises for this i will go to the american ambasdor the Australian ambasdor i will make the most biggest uproar on this and make sure every body knows just how bad google was and how rude, disrespectful and incompitent i found this organisation to be.
    i have never been so furious in all my life i just want my money back that you have charged me for and i never got anything from you...SO ###ING ANGRY RIGHT NOW I HATE THAT YOU HAVE DOEN THIS ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMICAL CRISIS I WANT AND WILL GET MY MONEY BACK IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO... I PROMISE YOU THAT ###ERS

• Ra
      30th of May, 2010

that sux man i sorry but you seem farmiliar does the comment "i love you to mars and back...i love you to pluto and back" does that ring any bells?