google successkit / unauthorized payments

1 Spain Review updated:

30/01/2009 I paid $1 (£0.72) for an ad EarnCashFastWithGoogle.com on google called google successkit. However they have charged me a further £24.28 which is totally unauthorized. What’s more is I have not received any merchandise for the one dollar. I would like my money back in full for the sum of £24.28 + the one dollar I paid in good faith.

30/01/2009 Card Purchase -£0.72

16/02/2009 Card Purchase -£3.59
FRAUDPROTECTION
CYPRUS
AMOUNT IN USD 4.95 EXCH

Comments

• Ro
      19th of Dec, 2008

paid for something I never received or was able to use p[aid 12.95 out of checking and debit account

22nd of Feb, 2009
    google successkit - Taking money from my account
    GoogleSuccesskit
    Kannapolis
    North Carolina
    e-maildkura@ctc.net

I paid the intial fee of $1.00 for the googlesuccesskit. I never received anything and I am being charged $11.95 a month since November. I am on disability and I need that money. I can't get a real person to talk to. I will contact the better business bureau or my Attorney. I need that money back in my account. I am getting overdraft fees from my bank because of this! I am very angry!

• Ab
      22nd of Feb, 2009

Just call your bank and request an account number change. It will be free, and those blood-suckers will not be able to get anymore of your money.

25th of Feb, 2009

When I signed up for the GOOGLESUCCESSKIT, everything I read said it was a one time charge of $1.00. I now have a charge for $29.95 charged to me from the account that I used to get the kit. I am very upset that this additional unknown charge has caused my bank to go in the red, since I was not expecting another charge from you. If this is a monthly charge that I will have to pay, CANCEL my membership with your company. When I receive the "KIT" I going to send you back because I want my money back in my bank.

25th of Feb, 2009
    google successkit - SCAM
    Google Success Kit

I want my google success kit fees to stop right now, i have lost money on it already and been hcarged 29.99USD even tho i never received anything, i want a confirmation email that the charges has stopped and i want my money refunded !!