Google Success Kitneve received it and unauthorized charge of $11.95 was made to my credit card

I approved your mailing the Google Success Kit for $1.00, but I never received it. Now, you are charging $11.95, which is an unauthorized amount. Please refund the $1.00 and $11.95 charges as this is a scam and I no longer am interested in dealing with you.

I expect you will credit my credit card within the next 24 hours.

Anne Falco
[protected]@comcast.net

An

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 27, 2008

If this is happening, put money back on credit card now, because i don't like liars and fraudsters.

• Ca
      Nov 28, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I was charged $1.00 on Nov. 21st. No kit has arrived. And now there is an unauthorized debit of $11.95 to my account.

How do you contact these people to cancel. This is crap.

• Er
      Nov 28, 2008

I also had the same thing, Also look for a charge of $4.95 for fraud protection as well. That was part of that. I have been trying to contact that site and I read the terms and the number is no good. I am still trying to contact these scam artists, I never received anything.

• He
      Nov 29, 2008

I never recieved it either. Please refund me my money! thanks

• Ke
      Dec 02, 2008

SAME:

$1.00 CHARGE FOR SHIPPING AND NEVER RECIEVED
    $11.95 CHARGE FOR A KIT NEVER RECIEVED
    $4.95 FRAUD PROTECTION CHARGE
    LOOKING AT BANK STATEMENT CAREFULLY TO SEE IF MORE WILL OCCUR.
    IMAGINE: GETTING ALMOST $20.00 FROM EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! I HOPE SOMEBODY STOPS THE ###.

• Ra
      Dec 02, 2008

Samething happen to me I am from Canada Ontario I approved to pay $1.00 for Google Success Kit but never recieve it yet. Now they charged me $15.23 on my credit card account. But never recieve it yet. Now I want my money back in my credit account! that Google Success Kit is fraud!

• Wi
      Dec 03, 2008

• Al
      Dec 03, 2008

I also got charged 11.95 for the kit i never got and the 4.95 for fraud protection charge. If anyone finds out whats up let us know. they need to be stoped.

Dec 04, 2008

I bouth your Google Success Kit for $1.00, but I never received it. Now, you charged $11.95, which is an unauthorized amount. Please refund the $1.00 and $11.95 charges. Please refund my money within 24 hours, thank you.

• Ro
      Dec 05, 2008

From Australia, I was also foolish enough to fall for this scam authorized
    $1.60 AUD, have been charged for another $20.10AUD unauthorized and again $7.81 AUD for so called fraud protection also not authorized, whose being defrauded, it's not right, have also phoned their numbers and shock of shock, nothing there but silence. I want my money refunded and these people shamed for being nothing but fraudsters.

• Pa

Hi,
    I am the owner of a product called the "Google Success Kit. My product has the same name, but is process totally differently

1.Digital download
    2. Payment via clickbank or pay pal

Guaranteed for 56 days (the response to all requests and have never have to process refunds - i pride myself on quality content)

My site is http://www.justmorewebsitetraffic.com/

I suggest all those above- approach the bank and request the refund directly

• Ve
      Dec 05, 2008

i agreed for you to charge me $1.000-THEN YOU CHARGE ME 11.95 AND NOW MY BANK HAS CHARGED ME $32.00 OVERDRAFT PLUS THEY CHARGE ME $4 PER DAY IM OVERDRAWN . I EXPECT RESTITUTION FOR EVERYTHING A TOTAL OF $64.95 I EXPECT THIS IN MY BACNK NO LATTER THAN MONDAY. THIS IS A SCAM AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE KIT.

• Kr
      Dec 09, 2008

I went to www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com and they cancelled it so I wouldn't be charged anymore. But I don't get any of my money back even though I never recieved anything!

• Or
      Jan 26, 2009

I just checked my monthluy credit card statement, and I was shocked to find that I was charged $ 15.08. I don't know who to call or contact. I am sure we can't get our money back, but for others out there trying to find a work at home job be careful, and people that do tricks like this SHAME ON YOU!!! REMEMBER "KARMA". what goes around comes around.

Orma
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada

• Pp
      Jan 27, 2009

oh [censored]... i just bought the googlesucces kit without thinking... omg... im just chatting to one of the representives right now... and he said i need to dispute the transcation...
    although im not sure it was googlescuess kit that took $30 from my checking account and now i have negative amount.. lets see how it goes..

• Pe
      Jan 27, 2009

I am in the same boat. Jan 18 $29.95 for Google Success Kit and Jan 24 $4.95 for Fraud Protection. We need the protection from these ripoff artists.

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Wi
      Jan 28, 2009

I too am being billed recurring charges for this "google request kit" which I don't remember authorizing, let alone authorize repeated billing. William Finley

• Sk
      Jan 28, 2009

They took the $1 out for the trial as they said they would, but then I NEVER received the kit and was charged another $38 a week later. I was also charged for the $5 fraud protection. This is absolutely ridiculous. I hope who ever is doing this gets caught and gets the crap beaten out of them.

• Sk
      Jan 28, 2009

I spoke with VISA and they have started an investigation into this scam. They also said that I would be refunded the money I lost which was good to hear. I hope they catch who ever is doing this.

Jan 30, 2009

What do we do to sort this problem out man, ive lost like 30 pound of these people. I need my money im a student as it is. And im overdrawn due to this now, its stupid, im pissed of so can someone sort this out???

• Nj
      Feb 03, 2009

*LOOK! I CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION!

*My bank statement was titled "Google Success Kit"

*But the company name I went through was "Earn Google Cash"

*I found a site...
    ...I filled out a little bit of the application so I could get to the page with the customer service info...

*And called this number... [protected]

*It was the second scammer company i called and was actually the one that got me. They canceled my account and luckily I'm only out $31.19 altogether. It could be a lot worse... Don't fall for these online scams anymore people!!

• Fr
      Feb 22, 2009

Idiots. Look what happens when you get greedy and want money without working for it.

You get what you deserve LOL.

• Da
      Mar 08, 2009

I also approved payment of 1 dollar for the kit a week ago and as from the 5th of march a payment of £34.99 wos taken from my bank account. I agree with skydome.

• Da
      Mar 08, 2009

I found the site under google profit tree and called this number [protected] in the USA and they said that they have cancelled and refunded my subscription but it as cost me an international call possibly at peak rate. some people are drawing into these scams when thre is not alot of work about and in this present climate nothing is sure fire at the moment, in the UK at least. good luck.

• Ia
      Mar 16, 2009

Same here on 04/01/2009 I authourised $US 1.00 for postage of the free kit .
    Never received anything

when I got my visa statement there was a charge for
    5/01/2009GOOGLE SUCCES KIT $us1.00 +overseas tax ... .$au1.48
    12/01/2009GOOGLE SUCCES KIT $us29.95 +overseas tax ...$au43.89
    19/01/2009 Fraud protection $US 4.95 +overseas tax ...$au 7.67
    27/01/2009Identity security $us 9.95+overseas tax ...$au 15.92
    total ...$68.96
    Kicked my own ### for being caught and paid the bill .

then got My february statement

13/03/2009 Fraud protection $US 4.95 +overseas tax ...$au 7.67
    15/03/2009 Identity security $us 9.95+overseas tax ...$au 15.92
    total ...$67.48
    a grand total of $au 203.98
    ANZ Visa advised they were now aware of this scam and would be clawing back all payments made to these fraudsters .
    the only way to prevent it hapening again was to cacell my card . inconvenient to say the least

Ian G. Brisbane Queensland Australia

• Fe
      Jul 21, 2009

where can i found that live chat system so i can talk to him/her