Google Success Kit / not authorized 2 charges

KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502 232 0522

I have just re.ceived a copy of my bank statement and there are 2 charges on it for
Google Success Kit in the amounts of
$1.oo and
$11.95

I have not authorized either of these charges and when I call them, all I get is a recorded
statement indicating that I need to go to:
quickcashsupport.com I have tried to that and have not had any success.

PLEASE ADVISE

Dianne M. Porter
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Je
      13th of Dec, 2008

On December 12 2008 I went to the bank google also charged me twice it said it was only a dollar then they also charged 11.95 i did not authorize the 11.95 and if i dont get credited that I will start a lawsuit this is just ridiculous

• Se
      15th of Dec, 2008

i was just about to sign up when found this complaints.. the truth is the website actually have that information about xtra charges after the free trial.. it's on the page where you give them your CC info. i can't really believe that this whole scam was issued by Google, but i've found the add on MySpace.com so what that actually means? that Tom has something to do with it?

• Ki
      22nd of Dec, 2008

I got the same thing... so can we do anything about it?

• Bi
      22nd of Dec, 2008

I just checked my bank statement and I also was charged the $1.00 and then
    $11.95. Both were not authorized. Please let me know what we can do to stop this and hopefully get reimburse.

• Ge
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I just noticed the same thing on my bank account. Is there any recourse?

• Hn
      30th of Dec, 2008

How do I cancel the charged to my account? I thought it was only $1.00. Is the whole thing a scam?? What can I do?

• Ta
      31st of Dec, 2008

The same problem here, first charged 1$ and after 8 days 11.95 $ again to my credit card on account of google success kit.How to know why and from whom?

• Te
      5th of Jan, 2009

Look at your statements more closely. When I paid for googlesucceskit I paid with a card I never use. It ended up with two other monthly charges. One for $ 4.95 for Fraud Protection and one for $ 9.95 for Identity Security. The phone #'s weren't working when I called on them, so I called my credit card company to dispute the charges. They couldn't get through either. They cancelled my card and reissued a new credit card # for me. Luckily I don't use it much, and no other legit recurring charges to it.

When I figured the charges must be googlesuccesskit related I called the google # on my credit card bill and asked if they have something to do with fraud protection or identity security. They said it's in my terms of conditions. I cancelled both of those, plus the googlesuccesskit...but my credit card is already issuing a new # anyway.

The googlesuccesskit I'm sure is NOT supported by the Google company. I'm sure it's just the name of a program someone came up with for making money using google. The googlesuccesskit phone # that I got through on is 1-866-341-0767.

• Dh
      11th of Jan, 2009

I just found a $1.00 charge from Google on my bank account. I did not order anything from Google nor agree to anything or check any box anywhere to authorize them to charge my account. I am sure there will be a class action lawsuit against them soon which will break them and take them down if they do not refund everyone's money.

26th of Jan, 2009

Well I see everyone saying they got charges, I got 6 charges. The one for $1 on 12-09-08, then I get the others that I did not authorize for$4.95 on 12-23-08 for FRAUD PROTECTION then another charge again for a Google Success Kit for $11.95 on 12-24-08 and then another charge for IDENTITY SECURITY FOR $9.95 on 1-06, 2009, then another FRAUD PROTECTION CHARGE FOR $4.95 on 1-22-2009, AND AGAIN ON 1-23-09 for another $11.95 for the success kit again. For a grand total of $$$43.65 charged on my bank card... THANKS TO THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE, WHOEVER THEY R I HAVE STUFF BOUNCING IN MY ACCOUNT... IT HAS COST ME ALOT OF MONEY. ISN'T THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO? I AM GOING TO CANCEL MY CARD AND NOT GIVE ANYONE MY NUMBER AGAIN..

• He
      26th of Jan, 2009

The same as above happened to me. I signed on with a $1.00 kit that was delivered to me. But subsequent a four times deduction for the success kit (Twice), fraud protection and users ID was also deducted from my account. At no time did I authorise any such deductions except for the $1.00.

I am living in South Africa so this amount to alot of money as a dollars is presently worth more than R10.00 RSA rands.

What can be done about this?

26th of Jan, 2009

A whois lookup of the Domain name linked to these sites provides the folowing info.
    Email:
    1302 - 24th Street, Suite 245 Billings
    billings, MT 59102
    US
    7804160215 Fax: 7804160218

I have tried to contact this person but have had no luck so far. The best option is to cancel your credit card and get a new one. If anyone else has more luck let us know.

• Ca
      26th of Jan, 2009

NEVER BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! There is no such way to make money as easy as this unless your name is Bill Gates. Several years ago an amazon.com imposter sent me an email. When I clicked on the link they said that I needed to verify my credit card information. Everything looked normal except the link at the top. THANK GOD I noticed. I had several friends fall for similar schemes. If Google Success Kit has the word google in the title don't you think it would be listed under their sponsored sites? Well, it isn't. Watch for aol, google, and amazon, and many other imposters. They will take your bank information and run with it!

• Se
      27th of Jan, 2009

I have just sign up on 13th Jan 09, I found out that I have been charges $29.95+$4.95, after that I google it, and read the complaints. So, I know that it is in the term &conditions, but I still want to try to get my money back, so I call, and I tell the advisor I didn't received any google kit (a lot of complaints said that they didn't received as well), but the advisor told me that it is the e-book that we should download, so I won't received anything, than I know that it is impossible to get my money back, so I just ask the advisor to unsubscribed my member. I know that it is in the term & conditions, but I think they should ask after the trial offer expired, and it is from Google, my favourite web browser. Or, someone can tell me is there any chance that I can get my money back? I really don't want to waste the money for nothing.

27th of Jan, 2009

I have had a reply from Jesse Williams (email from the WHOIS information above). He had forwarded my request to a Mike Stefan who in return has supplied these international phone numbers:

Fraud Protection Australia - 1800885723
    Fraud Protection United Kingdom - 8081207642

Google Australia - 1800771641
    Google United Kingdom - 8081207609

ID Theft Australia - 1800464521
    ID Theft United Kingdom - 8006800647

• Nu
      28th of Jan, 2009

well, ive never sign for this googlesuccess kit n nw its charggin me each n every time sm dollars n ive receieved my statement 2day n its around 100...ive never askd for such thggg...

• Ki
      28th of Jan, 2009

I was charged yesterday for the 9.95 Identity security (877-205-7023) and I was able to get a refund on that when I called them. Today I saw the charged for 4.95 fraud protection(866-387-2521). The lady I spoke with was very rude. I wasn't able to get that money back, but I did get it canceled. I have posted the numbers I got through on if it helps anyone.

29th of Jan, 2009

We signed up for the google success kit thinking hey it's only $1.00 and we might benefit from it. Talk about the wrong decision. This man who is running this scam should be ashamed of himself for running this crap when people are looking for actual ways to make money. To date this thing has cost us $1.00 for the kit we never ever recieved, $4.95 for Fraud Protection (wouldn't refund us) and $9.95 for Idenitiy Security (no refund provided with this either).

I hate scammers ... damn them all.

29th of Jan, 2009

I just had a long talk with MasterCard about these crooks. Melissa at M/C was very helpful. She contacted all the crooks in question (GoogleKits, Fraud Protection) and stayed on the line while I railed against the Gods with the perpetrators. Kidd0426 was right: the dame at Googlekits was rude and her response was basicly: Tough bannanas... you're cancelled but we're keeping what we got. A bit more successful at Fraud Protection. With some dickering we got a cancellation AND a reversal of the existing charges. In both cases the company line was the same: All the charges are laid out in the Terms and Conditions which we all agreed to when we signed on to the GoogleKits scam. Moral of the story: Read the fine print!
    PS: Thanks again Melissa and MasterCard

• Ro
      30th of Jan, 2009

Thanks for that phone number Terri. It was most useful.

I called and the poor girl on the other end working for these scam artists had NO answer for me. She was incapable of explaining why they never offered me any access to any product or information. I asked her outright to explain what this $38 ($29 US) charge got me and all she could say is that was my monthly membership fee. I asked again what this fee was providing me.. where was my product or information and she said that I was the one who signed up for it.

She wasn't surprised that I canceled.

The site I signed up for this on did not say there would be additional charges (no fine print for me) but they insisted it did. My bank is investigating it because I have yet to receieve any product they are canceling the payment.

Has ANYONE received this kit yet??

2nd of Feb, 2009

Well all these complaints are valid as far as I'm concerned. I was charged $1 which I expected but there were 2 additional charges. $29.95 for a Google Success Kit which I have never recieved and $4.95 for Fraud Protection. Looks like I might need the fraud protection from the Google Success Kit frauds. It also makes me mad that these racketeers are abusing the good name of Google in their ads. I'm deaf so I have to have someone else call and try to cancel this mess which makes it embarrassing.

• Ne
      2nd of Feb, 2009

ok so here is how i see it! we all need to get together and do somthing yes venting on here is great but its not getting our money back now is it! ive lost around $100. so what every one needs to do is call google australia and cancel you account!!! that is the very first step! then we need to work out a way together to take on the horible people. lets get constructive!!!

• Co
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Hi guys, I have been through this, now after searching and asking, here is the quickest and easiest way to get rid of the subscription from all 3 websites.

www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com

These are all live help desks, just request a membership cancellation and it will be done within minutes. good luck and i hope this helps.

• Pa
      2nd of Feb, 2009

is there a number that will actually go through??
    i got charged $ 38 and an additional $ 6.43 outta nowhere
    i didnt sign up for anything like that

my credit card company says i'll still have to pay it because they're not involved :(
    does anyone know a number for this google success kit people ??

• Tr
      11th of Feb, 2009

This pretty much explains it.. you guys fell for an old trick..

• Tr
      11th of Feb, 2009

BTW just call credit card and say you never authorized it.. no idea what it is.. they will refund and give the suckers a 35$ Chargeback fee.. lets bring them to the ground.

17th of Feb, 2009

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST

okay.. I was pretty pissed reading the complaints after I looked and looked in the mail for my kit.. I called those numbers on my bank statements and it was some ### recording. I thought for sure I was a victim of my own financial demise in this ###ed up economy.. But I thought of ways to get some results. I used to be a customer service rep before and knew how much i hated people yelling at me for simple stuff, and how well we helped customers that were not so irate.. ssoooooo

I took a different approach.. I used the # 1-866-341-0767 and spoke to a customer service girl .. I was very polite and wasnt yelling or anything... and gave her my zip code and last name to find my account..
    I asked her about the complaints and how they were handling them.. She informed me that the kits were on a major back order and that everyone can access their information by going to www.earncashfastwithgoogle.com/indexlogin.php and entering their user name and password.
    I informed her that I didnt recieve a WELCOME EMAIL or anything that would have given me that information, so she kindly gave me the user name and password and I went to the site with her on the line and entered the information..

Now, when we all signed up for this, we had 7 days to call to cancell if we were not satisfied, before the $29 membership fee kicked in. Seeing that I ordered this on the 3rd of Feb and didnt recieve ANY information until I called today Feb 17th, I told her that I didnt have my true 7 day trial and would like to have the charge reversed or my trial time renewed. Of course I am not going to cancel something if it works for me, but Jesus, Give me a chance to use it first lol.. So I asked her to get her manager on the line.. Spoke to a woman named TRINA and she honored my reversal request.

I then went to the website www.earncashfastwithgoogle.com and found some numbers.. they have cancellation numbers on there..
    I did call the number again to check on the last call.. and the rep confirmed that my charge reversal was put through, but that the next charge would accrue on March 13th unless I decide to CANCEL.. Now remember, I didnt cancel.. I only requested for a charge reversal because I did not get the alloted TRIAL TIME that was promised. So I am gonna try this thing.. and if its not for me then I will cancel before the 13th of March.

There is also a Fraud protection and Identity theft protection package that isnt really what it seems..
    Those things are actually umm..bulletins or newsletters about NEW IDENTITY THEFT SCAMS and FRAUD SCAMS.. you are paying for a newletter to keep you informed of the new fake companies and tactics that are being used to steal your identity and etc.. CANCEL THIS .. I had them cancel mine because I dont want it. It is a revolving charge.. so make sure you handle these 2 additional charges as well..

Sorry so long, but I did alot of snooping and sneaking to CON THE CON into giving me what I want.
    But from what they told me. .if you login to the site, you have all the same information as you would with the actual hard copy package of the kit

17th of Feb, 2009

hope this helps some of you out..

• Ke
      18th of Feb, 2009

these guys are big Scammers :

i have cancelled my credit card : i dont even know who used my card : under my name and address

I never look at my statement but for some reason i noticed todat there was a charge of
    9.95
    1.87
    49.95

dollars on my card, tried calling google they are not aware of it, after reading all the comments in this blog i have disputed the unauthorised charges and cancelled the CC. What a pain in the bum. I HATE SCAMMERS - I WILL spit on thier face IF i ever come accross one !

Thanks for all ur feedback guys !

• Ji
      21st of Feb, 2009

Jill
    I downloaded Googlesuccesskit and my credit card was charged $A46.93 and $A7.59 for Fraud Protection. After downloading the kit I discovered it was absolutely useless to me and requested refund - to date nothing has been credited back to me. To add salt to wounds just noticed another charge for Identity Security for $A15.61 has gone through as well.
    I rang my bank and they suggested the best way to go about it will be to cancel my credit card which I will be doing after reading how the above company is very shonky.
    I have learned an expensive lesson from this and anything that comes to me by e-mail in the future will be deleted immediately.
    If there are any honest traders out there it is unfortunate that these scammers have probably ruined their reputations as well.

• De
      27th of Feb, 2009

If only we could warn EVERYONE about this. I ended up with $195.80 of several different charges on my credit card in the past month without authorizing any of them except one for $3.88. Total scam artists. I called 1-888-657-8585 to ask where my "Google Kit" was and she couldn't answer me. I told her to start looking for another job because her pay was coming from fraudulent activity. Associated names - Google Success Kit, Internet Initiative, GooglePro... all ripoffs. Charges came up with these names along with, "fraud protection" charges, Identity Security charges... ###. I had to dispute the charges with my credit card - Visa, cancel my card and I'm trying to contact Google to inform them that there are companies using there name fraudulently. Not having luck contacting them though. I'll send an e-mail later once the steam blows off.
    Any further info or comments as to how these people can be reported, would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to you all... DD

3rd of Mar, 2009

Well I did order a grant kit which said shipping is 1.00 it's been 2 and half week I didn't get crap I didn't trust it so I gave them a debit card which had like 10.00 but I don't use it anyway but I think it's scam

11th of Mar, 2009

These two numbers for cancellation are Identity security (877-205-7023) & fraud protection (866-387-2521). Tell them there was no authorisation for this to your credit card and they will cancel. Don't expect a refund, won't happen! I've just called and cancelled. Good Luck.

• Pe
      12th of Mar, 2009

23 Feb 2009 DEBIT CARD CURRENCY CONVERSION FEE FRAUDPROTECTION 1800885723 CYPUSD 0.08

23 Feb 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE FRAUDPROTECTION 1800885723 CYP USD 4.95 7.93
    16 Feb 2009 DEBIT CARD CURRENCY CONVERSION FEE GOOGLESUCCESSKIT 1800771641 CYPUSD 0.45

16 Feb 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE GOOGLESUCCESSKIT 1800771641 CYP USD 29.95 46.53

I have been charged all this. I will try to contact my Bank to have this charges reversed. Pity I trust Google. Why the scamers are authorised to use GOOGLE graphics? Obviusly I didn't received anuthing in return for my money.

• Cy
      12th of Mar, 2009

Its beeen all through the world now. i too got extra charges n my credit card statement of $40.00 which was not at all authorised.
    look out for google customer care..

• Ar
      27th of Mar, 2009

I signed up for this kit as well thinking that $1.00 for a trial to make more money sounded good. What a bad idea. I have since been charged $73.00 NZ dollars for somehing I have never received. I cancelled my bank account and got a new one but they somehow got access to that money as well so have now taken fees out for Identity Security (whatever that is). I live iN New Zealand so have to set my alarm for crazy hours of the morning to ring America to try and cancel as you can't do it by email. The lady I spoke to couldnt find any record of me in the system so now I wonder who is taking my money when it clearly says "Google Success Kit 22" on my statements...

• Bi
      1st of Apr, 2009

hi am Rakesh from Melbourne, there is deduction from my account around 100$ AUD and i did't even authorised them coz they said they gonna deducted only $1 and they deducting dollars every month.
    plz tell me wht to do any suggestions?

• Ni
      21st of Apr, 2009

have managed to cancel google success kit, fraud protection and identity security on the following numbers

google s.kit 001 8663410767
    fraud 001 8663872521
    identity 001 8663518557

hope these are of use to everyone else.

• Ct
      24th of Apr, 2009

I am from Taiwan. I joined and got charged at east twice of " $29.95 + $4.95 + $1.00 + $9.95"
    It is not $1.00 only...My God!!

I canceled the membership through on-line chat room provided

The only thing now is I can't get those charges refund cince those toll-free phone nos are not free for me.
    Considering the possible internation phone fees against those charges, I might have to let them go...
    :S

• Ct
      24th of Apr, 2009

I think the on-line chat room is the cheapest & less time consuming way to cancel the membership.
    For those who are not in US this is the best way.

Google should come out and do something about it. People falls in the scams because of Google.
    Hope my experience help...