Google Success Kit / money fraud

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I authorized the 1.00 on 11/26/08 and was then charged 11.95 on 12/4/08. I have had to contact my bank and they provided me with a number [protected] and this number is routing you to quickcashsupport.com mon-fri from 8-5. This is ridiculous!!! People are trying to make ends meet with the economy the way it is!!? I figured I could trust this one being that it was GOOGLE and you have heard and watched tohe success of GOOGLE!! I need every penny to take care of my family!.

Ka

Comments

Se
  15th of Dec, 2008

i was just about to sign up when found this complaints.. the truth is the website actually have that information about xtra charges after the free trial.. it's on the page where you give them your CC info. i can't really believe that this whole scam was issued by Google, but i've found the add on MySpace.com so what that actually means? that Tom has something to do with it?

23rd of Jan, 2009

OMG!!! I just got screwed over by them too!!!

23rd of Jan, 2009

OMG!!! They screwed me over too!!!

Th
  17th of Feb, 2009

HERE GOS THE NUMBER TO CANCEL THE GOOGLE KIT 1-888-541-0915 OR earncashfastwithgoogle.com

Ra
  26th of Feb, 2009

I cancelled the kit the same day i ordered it and after 2 months i've just found out they've taken 495 from my account!!! so pissed off that i was that stupid...hate people like that!

Xp
  27th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i FOUND SOME INTERESTING THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE. 1. ALL THE "TESTIMONIALS" I'VE SEEN FOR THIS GOOGLE SCAM... ARE ALL FROM "STAY AT HOME MOTHERS"... WHICH IS SMART. SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE STAYING HOME TO RAISE THEIR FAMILIES. BEAT THE WOMEN WHILE THEY ARE DOWN. NICE ONE. (NOT!) AND ALSO, I READ THIS... UNDER THE SPOT WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU ARE GOING TO BUG OUT!!! ...

"Terms and Disclosures. By clicking the order button, I am ordering the Google Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $47 a month thereafter if I do not cancel"
OK... ALSO ON THE SITE IT SHOWS DIFFERENT ICONS, LIKE "CNBC" "GOOGLE" <---OF COURSE!LOL. EVEN HAS COLORFUL LETTERS LIKE THE REAL GOOGLE SITE. "USA TODAY", "ABC", etc. And at the bottom, in tiny print, And for me being 20, I even had to squint... It says... "Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with Google Money System™.
The trademarks of Google™, CNBC™, USAToday™, ABC™, CNN™ and Yahoo!™ are the properties of their respective companies.
These organizations do not specifically endorse or sponsor this site or Google Money System™ ." YES! SEE!!?? IN SHORT, GOOGLE DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR THIS SITE...OR...GOODLE MONEY SYSTEM.
...Hope this helps anyone who is considering this lie. Don't be persuaded by these scammers.

Co
  5th of Apr, 2009

I was ready- but weary, something like this sounds too good to be true. So, I googled "Google Money System Kit" and found this site, thanks for everyones complaints and opinons. They just confirmed my doubts about this scam. And for anyone still considering this or any other "program" like this, always remmember: you shouldnt have to pay ANYTHING to start a "business." Most likley its a SCAM!

good luck!
~C

Wi
  16th of Jun, 2009

I tried it out after my wife asked me to, i got a call from a sales person identifying themselves as a google rep. They asked me to invest 2500 us i told them this is a scam, before the trial period the charged my account 84.27. I never even started, so i cancelled the payment and filled a complaint with my bank.

This is just another fraudulant scam.

Ja
  15th of Jul, 2009

I, a CPA, too got suckered into this, but was VERY LUCKY to have found this site and others like it.

I cancelled my card and cancelled before the trial period was up.

I then received a phone call from a friendly sounding woman at 866-311-7023; she, Roxi Minkkinen, said I wouldn't be charged. When I called this number back, a foreign sounding man answered and when I complained about their devious practices, he laughed and told me that "you Americans are so stupid and think you can get something for nothing". He then told me that my personal financial and identifying information was being sold to a group in NORTH KOREA!!! When I began to curse him out, he laughed as loud as possible and hung up.

So the true purpose of these scams is to get information for ID theft from U.S. Citizens and sell it to NORTH KOREAN criminal organizations.

Yes I guess we are pretty stupid…

Si
  23rd of Aug, 2009

I tried this too...send money but receive nothing! This is totally a SCAM! Just imagine 1 million responds to their $ 1.95 shipping fee...!

8th of Sep, 2009

Remember folks, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!
Chalk it up to learning a lesson the hard way!

Devyn M. Howard

Pu
  1st of Jan, 2010

i want to cancel before "they" take all of my money

Pu
  1st of Jan, 2010

I want to keep my valuible $50 and not waste it on ###

Hu
  18th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

common peole get a brain. The only people who ever make money from these get rich fast online systems are the people who take you're money to sign you up. there are no online work at home job that will make you money. even if they advertise on tv only a very very very small percent will ever make any money. All these systems and scams are designed to do one thing. Take you're money as they laugh all the way to the bank. cha ching, another sucker born every minute.